Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Michael Jackson yaaaah
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Indy
So I wanted to buy MJ tickets for his london tour and found this really nice picture on the website, I jacked it and made my wallpaper. MJ ftw:

PabloHoneyOle
Did you get tickets?
Indy
They're not on sale yet lol. But if they're too expensive then I probably won't go.
PabloHoneyOle
They are definitely going to be expensive.

I'd probably buy as many as possible and scalp 'em. This tour is going to be huge.
Indy
But I sort've want to remember him how he was. I don't know if he'll be able to live up to the hype with this tour.
bOnEs
lol, at first i thought the image was of indiana jones laugh.gif... it looks very similar and if i didn't know the topic was called michael jackson, i would of thought you made a new "indy" wallpaper because of your name laugh.gif...
Indy
it does like like a slightly homosexual indianna jones
neko_ceko
Micheal Jackson is falling apart sad.gif
Qdeathstar
Did you make it or just put your name on it?
Indy
Didn't really do much, it was originally just one image, then I added an artistic filter. Duplicated it to get 3 images, added a background and text, then blended each image differently to get that sort of effect.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.