Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA IV Percentage Broken?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
jonnygrooveuk
My file was at 90.8% and then I did the "Steal all 30 cars that Stevie has told you through text message" when I did them all it remained at 90.8%... is this right to happen?

I have done everything except the following...

Accomplish all 50 stunt jumps.
Kill 200 pigeons all over the city.
Beat 10950 in QUB3D by getting the highest score. (Done on Lost & Damned- Will do on Niko file soon)

I cannot see how I can get 100% from 3 things that are worth just other 6% all together.

Any ideas?
TreeFitty
How long did you wait after completing the cars? Some of the things don't take effect right away. You have to get the final text/phonecall "thanks for doing these. you can always come back blah blah blah" and THEN it adds.
jonnygrooveuk
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Mar 5 2009, 03:33 AM) [snapback]1488559[/snapback]
How long did you wait after completing the cars? Some of the things don't take effect right away. You have to get the final text/phonecall "thanks for doing these. you can always come back blah blah blah" and THEN it adds.

Nice one, you were correct..
Still 92.08% now snf (31).gif

Not sure I am going to get 7.92% from the others surely?
TreeFitty
Unless you are using it already, try Psy's 100% Checklist to make sure you get everything.
jonnygrooveuk
Right I have done everything except the 200 flying rats!
But my percentage is 95.83%
I cant think what it could be, because there's no way i'm going to get 4.17% for the pigeons am I?
I got Brucie, Packie and Jacob up to 100%, they have been going down cause I have been doing various things..
Any ideas?

Thanks
TreeFitty
You may not of done one or two activities with a friend. I went through one of each with all the required friends to be sure.
jonnygrooveuk
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Mar 5 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1488710[/snapback]
You may not of done one or two activities with a friend. I went through one of each with all the required friends to be sure.

Ok thanks, ill give it a go...
Just a question, does it count if you do several activities at once... for example; go bowling and then play pool in one session?

Or do you have to one at a time?

Thanks
TreeFitty
Don't know for a fact, but it should in my opinion.
jonnygrooveuk
Nice one mate, didn't take Bruce to the strip club...

DONE...

Just got these flying-rats to do..... so cannot be arsed :@

Thanks again smile.gif
TreeFitty
No problem.
TwoFacedTanner
Wait till you get TLAD.

Air Hockey is a BIIIITCH.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.