Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halo 3: 1 Billion Served
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
PabloHoneyOle
Halo 3 had it's billionth game on Saturday.
That blows my mind, but not as much as the followingL
Total Matchmaking Playtime: 2,023,153,340,764 seconds.

Yes, that's two Trillion seconds, or 64,109 years of playtime.

One BILLION Served (Halo 3)

Insane.
I want to calculate the time I've played in seconds/years. I wonder if bungie.net has that stat...
GLC
Day-um.
FuddMan
Amazing how so many people enjoy a repetitive multiplayer so much.
Indy
I know yeah, it was fun for like 2 weeks but seriously...
QUOTE(GLC @ Mar 4 2009, 05:42 PM) [snapback]1488440[/snapback]
Day-um.

PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Mar 4 2009, 01:00 PM) [snapback]1488443[/snapback]

That can be said with any game.

I'm not going to argue opinions; just saying there are lots of options for online gameplay. It's probably one of the best games I've played for playing with friends online. There are tons of variables that make each match unique and plenty of DLC maps to provide variety in locations/game options.

I checked my stats on Bungie.net and I've only played about 562 matches. I've only had the game since this past Christmas. Guess I'm still a noob compared to people who've had this since release.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 4 2009, 06:48 PM) [snapback]1488463[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Mar 4 2009, 01:00 PM) [snapback]1488443[/snapback]

That can be said with any game.

To an extent, but I would say Halo is more repetitive and quite a few.

I can't even see why people like Halo so much the only reason I can find is that they haven't played a good FPS on PC.
bOnEs
lol, one billion losers served laugh.gif...
PabloHoneyOle
Invasion of the fanboys.
Voodoo.
I certainly can't see any sane reason for wanting to replay the story after completing it, but the MP has a lot of good points that keep me coming back to it. It's not a terribly complicated game and the physics are totally unrealistic. These too reasons alone are probably why it's so much fun to play with a group of friends. I've laughed way more in Halo MP than any other FPS and I've played most of them. Also, I think the fact that the developer is so supportive of it's community is another point in it's favor.

TheAnalogKid2112
Wait.. wtf? 64,000 YEARS??
1UP
I wonder how many of those people are under the age of 14. tongue.gif

Agreed with psycho.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.