Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stopping on a Dime
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Banana Boy
I discovered this when I was driving on my Motorcycle at top speed with no tires on, and this glitch works on any car.

when driving at high speeds and after you have unlocked the camera function from PlayboyX, pull out your phone and go to Camera while driving at a high speed and you will stop instantly in any car, you can use this when driving fast and you want to stop fast in any situation.

Only works in Story Mode.
PabloHoneyOle
I've also found that slamming into a wall in ANY vehicle is a good way to do this as well, glitch free.
FuddMan
I noticed this a long long time ago, only problem is by the time you've got the phone out and navigated to the camera, you're already peeling yourself off the pavement.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Mar 4 2009, 10:10 AM) [snapback]1488423[/snapback]
I noticed this a long long time ago, only problem is by the time you've got the phone out and navigated to the camera, you're already peeling yourself off the pavement.

Well I end up putting my "flipper offer finger" to put on the brake button (just to take turns) and then use my index finger bring it up onto the controler and hit the D-pad to open the phone and quickly scroll to the camera, then i replace my fingers to the proper place and then when ever i want to execute the command, i just press X then.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Mar 4 2009, 02:29 PM) [snapback]1488485[/snapback]

Well I end up putting my "flipper offer finger" to put on the brake button (just to take turns) and then use my index finger bring it up onto the controler and hit the D-pad to open the phone and quickly scroll to the camera, then i replace my fingers to the proper place and then when ever i want to execute the command, i just press X then.

You couldve very easily just said middle finger.
PabloHoneyOle
This one:
Banana Boy
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Mar 4 2009, 03:46 PM) [snapback]1488487[/snapback]
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Mar 4 2009, 02:29 PM) [snapback]1488485[/snapback]

thats irrelevant

and I thought id have some fun by using synonyms for stuff

there is an edged peice of metal in my bottom cover-ers, and it can separate material very easily
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Mar 4 2009, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1488553[/snapback]

No, he's right. That's a terrible synonym. It's not even a synonym. Don't be retarded. We're not 8 years old.

I've also noticed that while rolling slowly in a car and applying the hand break, you can stop on a dime.
There, now the post is relevant to topic.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 5 2009, 09:00 AM) [snapback]1488597[/snapback]
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Mar 4 2009, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1488553[/snapback]

No, he's right. That's a terrible synonym. It's not even a synonym. Don't be retarded. We're not 8 years old.

I've also noticed that while rolling slowly in a car and applying the hand break, you can stop on a dime.
There, now the post is relevant to topic.

the glitch is really only efficient and effective at high speed stops to avoid crashes and mistakes
Alex37
I noticed that when you press the back bottom and then the quit bottom, the car will turn off and you wont hear the radio, no one will steal it. diespam.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE(Alex37 @ Jul 26 2009, 11:15 AM) [snapback]1514694[/snapback]
I noticed that when you press the back bottom and then the quit bottom, the car will turn off and you wont hear the radio, no one will steal it. diespam.gif

If you hold the button to exit the car it will turn off and I believe set the alarm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.