Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What games are you looking forward to for 2009?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Full Metal Monkey
As the title suggests.

Personally im looking forward to Resident Evil 5, Just Cause 2 (i personally enjoyed the first one even though it was shit), Chronicles of Riddick - Assault on Dark Athena (original was awesome), Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising (original is one of my top 10 games even though its not being made by Bohemia).
TheAnalogKid2112
Isn't there already a topic for this?

EDIT: http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790973
Ya..
Full Metal Monkey
My bad.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Mar 1 2009, 07:57 PM) [snapback]1487983[/snapback]
Isn't there already a topic for this?

EDIT: http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790973
Ya..

Last post was on the 16th, definitely deserving of another topic.
TheAnalogKid2112
How's that?
Bitch Heartless
Resident Evil 5 for now..
ENVi3
i honestly can't think of anything ....
maybe Infamous or The Godfather - but those are rentals at best.
i doubt God of War III will come out in 2009
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Mar 1 2009, 08:03 PM) [snapback]1487987[/snapback]
How's that?

I lied.

After re-evaluating some upcoming games; I think 2009 will be more of a DLC year for me.

One of my friends just picked up SFIV, so I might get that just to kick the shit out of him.
I'm going to wait a couple months until the price drops though.
TheAnalogKid2112
Don't get Street Fighter. It's gay, as they always have been.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Mar 2 2009, 10:00 AM) [snapback]1488086[/snapback]
Don't get Street Fighter. It's gay, as they always have been.

I'll pre-play it before I buy OR take the advice from a jew that's been baking in the deserts of Nevada.
bOnEs
there's a huge list of games i'd like to get this year but in reality, i'll only be able to afford maybe 3 or them... or maybe 4 if i am lucky... but once again, this is the year of the playstation and, the choices for upcoming games is mind-boggling!! too many exclusives to choose from this year...

i do know that my next purchase is the godfather II but, that's not until april, and that's not an exclusive... but who cares...
asthenia
What've we got coming on the PS, bOnEs? I don't know shit about upcoming releases right now.
GLC
Nothing really interests me....might be time for another run-through of GTA IV..... sleep.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE(The Asthenia @ Mar 3 2009, 01:06 PM) [snapback]1488310[/snapback]
What've we got coming on the PS, bOnEs? I don't know shit about upcoming releases right now.

http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html

a fuck-load... this year is the year of the playstation, not the dragon as some would believe... tons of games worth buying IMO... i just wish i had a ton of money mad.gif... i know my next purchase is godfather II but after that, i don't know... i get pulled in too many directions when trying to decide after godfather II...
1UP
I'd be worried about money too if I didnt have a brother that made room in his wallet for all of them. The power of being a mooch.
Sharpie Fetish
At the top of my head i think the Terminator game coming out at the same time as the movie (may 21). I liked dawn of fate (T3's game)and had alot of fun curb stomping endo skeletons.

Also Ghostbusters if it finally gets a fucking release sometime this year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.