Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chinatown Wars Official Site Plus Trailer
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pieface
Emails have just been sent out about Rockstar's new website for GTA Chinatown Wars which has just gone live. There is a new trailer on there which shows a lot of the gameplay, and some fun mini-games such as hot-wiring a car.

[youtube]Lz0V_L_Qs24[/youtube]

http://www.rockstargames.com/chinatownwars/
neko_ceko
Wow that's nice...
Oh and, about the hotwire thing: When GTA IV didn't came out still, people thought that there will be hotwire minigame in GTA IV, maybe that's why they added it here tongue.gif
Pieface
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Feb 27 2009, 12:47 PM) [snapback]1487391[/snapback]
Wow that's nice...
Oh and, about the hotwire thing: When GTA IV didn't came out still, people thought that there will be hotwire minigame in GTA IV, maybe that's why they added it here tongue.gif

It does seem alot easier on the DS than on a Console though. I didn't have much hoped for Chinatown Wars until I saw this trailer, made me change my perspective on this game.
Hardcore Ottoman
This game looks sweet! Finally, on a console I own!
Seeen
I'm pretty skeptical about this one. The DS screen is so small...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.