Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is the interface like?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
Seeen
Hey. Sorry-ass PS3 owner here with a question. I'm curious how the interface works for switching over to the L&D episode. Do you just select "New Game" and then choose a L&D option or something?
TreeFitty
I think that's it. Only know what people have said.
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(Seeen @ Feb 27 2009, 07:47 AM) [snapback]1487377[/snapback]
Hey. Sorry-ass PS3 owner here with a question. I'm curious how the interface works for switching over to the L&D episode. Do you just select "New Game" and then choose a L&D option or something?

When you start up the game for the first time after downloading TLAD it starts with the TLAD loading screen (same style as GTA-IVs) and it asks you if you want to start The Lost and Damned now (only does this on initial start up) and you select either Yes or No.

But if you select no then you have to go through the menu's and select new game where it will ask which game you want to start.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.