Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sam and Max on XBL
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
PabloHoneyOle
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/693562/T...ive-Arcade.html
The delightful Sam & Max series is heading to Xbox Live Arcade. Telltale Games has announced that the first two seasons are being renamed and repackaged for Sam & Max's debut on the Xbox 360. The new monikers are Sam & Max Save the World and Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space. In today's press release, Telltale CEO Dan Connors said:

"With Sam & Max coming to Xbox Live Arcade and the approaching retail launch, we're reaching a larger audience than we ever have before. These new releases give us an opportunity to better communicate the imaginative stories that make the Sam & Max games so special, and to strengthen the unique identity of each season."

I've been a huge Sam and Max fan, Hit the Road was the first game on PC I was really into.

I cannot wait for this shit.
bOnEs
i played all of season 1 on gametap about a year ago... never did anything with the second season, hell my gametap subscription probably ran out, haven't logged in about a year... but for the most part, it was an entertaining point/click detective series... it had it's moments for sure...

i recall commenting on one of your avatars a while back, stoic... you had a sam and max one at one point...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 26 2009, 03:45 PM) [snapback]1487227[/snapback]
i recall commenting on one of your avatars a while back, stoic... you had a sam and max one at one point...

May 29th, 2008.

I guess that's when I changed it. I smell a comeback.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.