Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Does Kicking Fail?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
Why does the kicking fail for me and only advertise I want to kick? I know I mentioned in another thread that I hate it when people kick. I only hate it when they kick people for the fun of it and I only want to do it for a reason. The reason is, nealry every time I start a game of Deal Breaker, I get the odd twat or two dropping hand grenades by a car that we're getting in or the through them in the garage as we're getting in a car and the cars blow up and wasting our lives. By the time we find another car about two minutes of the game is wasted and there's other times when I've found a car and the same twat is chasing me and shooting-up my car and I have to jump out that wastes part of my health and then that twat runs me over. This is why I want to kick out these sad twats. It's OK for them, they might have their trophy for passing Deal Breaker, Hangman's NOOSE and Cops N' Crooks on time and they just want to fuck-up other peoples' chances of getting that trophy.
PabloHoneyOle
I think the majority of the lobby has to decide to kick that person. You can't just kick someone individually, even if it is your lobby.
TreeFitty
Majority rules. End-O-story.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 25 2009, 10:09 PM) [snapback]1487003[/snapback]
I think the majority of the lobby has to decide to kick that person. You can't just kick someone individually, even if it is your lobby.

That is what happened. I was the first in a lobby and started a game and two idiots tore the game apart by blowing all the cars up and then chasing me in a car and shooting mine up and then I left for a better one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.