Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rockstar... On Tour!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
1UP
QUOTE(Rockstar Games)
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 - 52 cities – 6 weeks – 3 vans

Attention Grand Theft Auto and Nintendo DS fans, this is your chance to play Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars before it hits the shelves on March 17th.

We are touring Chinatown Wars coast to coast at Gamestop store locations across the U.S. all the way through game release in March.

Visit www.rockstargames.com/chinatownwars/tour for a full list of tour stops. Don't miss the rare chance to play Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars before it comes out and take home free, limited-edition Rockstar apparel.

I can't really improve on any of that... If you've been looking forward to the Nintendo DS's Grand Theft Auto outing, this will be your chance to play the game early before Chinatown Wars hits shelves March 17th.
DiO
Psy is going to get you to paraphrase that more.

No Canadian cities. sad.gif
bOnEs
no stops in michigan!!! you bastards!!
PabloHoneyOle
No Tampa stop?

I'm boycotting this game. I also don't own a DS. Go figure.
1UP
QUOTE(BAB WALTON @ Feb 25 2009, 03:08 PM) [snapback]1486924[/snapback]

Eh, I came on trying to figure out why this wasn't already posted, can't say I thought much. I wish it was more then the US really, I could have given it the title of Rockstar, World Tour!

On a side note, I have a DS but don't plan on getting this, I just used my DS back when I had a job to play Mario on my breaks. o_O

Edit - While I'm posting, I wonder why Rockstar didn't do this sort of thing for GTA IV, it would of had the hype machine broken.
Psy
QUOTE(1UP @ Feb 25 2009, 11:29 PM) [snapback]1487031[/snapback]
QUOTE(BAB WALTON @ Feb 25 2009, 03:08 PM) [snapback]1486924[/snapback]

Eh, I came on trying to figure out why this wasn't already posted, can't say I thought much. I wish it was more then the US really, I could have given it the title of Rockstar, World Tour!

On a side note, I have a DS but don't plan on getting this, I just used my DS back when I had a job to play Mario on my breaks. o_O

Edit - While I'm posting, I wonder why Rockstar didn't do this sort of thing for GTA IV, it would of had the hype machine broken.

Probably because GTA4 didn't need the extra publicity, but GTA:CW definitely does. Not many people are aware of it, or paying much attention to it, but once you've actually seen it in action or played it, you'll understand how decent of a game it really is. If they could release demo's, I'm sure they would.
Seeen
Are you fucking KIDDING me?! I'm gonna be out of town the fucking DAY Rockstar is gonna be in my town. What the fuck!
Hardcore Ottoman
No Tampa stop... Stoic, it's your fault.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.