Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: grand theft auto 4 epospde 2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
mjw911
i know i'm ganna get a lot of: "its only been a week since L&D came out!", or "slow down, L&D was JUST released!" but whatever. has there been any information about the release date of gta 4 episode 2? i heard its out in june or july, but i have no idea
PabloHoneyOle
What about episode 3 of the DLC? When is that coming out? What about GTA5? Anyone have release dates?

If you can't google it yourself, stop making such asinine posts about games with release dates that DON'T FUCKING EXIST.

And learn to fucking type.

WHERE DID YOU HEAR JUNE/JULY AS A RELEASE DATE?

I would like a source.
You can cite your friend Billy as a source, I'll totally understand. It'll make a lot of sense.
Pieface
There has been no information that has been released. I think June/July would be pretty hard anyway, it took them this long for L&D.
mjw911
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 24 2009, 12:19 PM) [snapback]1486657[/snapback]
What about episode 3 of the DLC? When is that coming out? What about GTA5? Anyone have release dates?

If you can't google it yourself, stop making such asinine posts about games with release dates that DON'T FUCKING EXIST.

I would like a source.
You can cite your friend Billy as a source, I'll totally understand. It'll make a lot of sense.

wow dude, it seems like all your reply's are you just being complete asshole. take the stick outta your ass and grow up.
1UP
QUOTE(mjw911 @ Feb 24 2009, 07:10 PM) [snapback]1486711[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 24 2009, 12:19 PM) [snapback]1486657[/snapback]

I would like a source.

wow dude, it seems like all your reply's are you just being complete asshole. take the stick outta your ass and grow up.

That's Stoic for you. Once in awhile tho he gives whats coming to people really.lol

I would think if the second episode is to be as large as the L&D (making assumptions). It wouldn't be a stretch that it may be announced around June / July. I myself would think they would get the DLC Episode 2 out around Christmas time. Would just be good business. So that's when I'd expect it. At the very least I expect it to come out before the next fully fledged GTA is announced.

Either way just assume it's sometime this year an take it as your answer.lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.