Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost and Damned FAQ
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
Full Metal Monkey
Here is a list of whats new in The Lost and Damned add-on/expansion pack for Grand Theft Auto IV. If there are any mistakes or ive missed something please let me know!

New singleplayer story
I don't want to go into details as i don't want to ruin the story for those who haven't played it or complete it but here is a list of The Lost members. But you play as Johnny Klebitz and he is a member of The Lost MC. He is a native of Liberty City and he resides in Alderney.

Members of The Lost Brotherhood

Johnny 'The Jew' Klebitz

Born 1974. Johnny is the leader of The Lost Brotherhood motorcycle gang whilst Billy Grey is incarcerated. Grey is released during the events of The Lost and Damned, leading to Klebitz being pushed back down the gangs pecking order.

Billy Gray
Billy is the leader of The Lost Brotherhood motorcycle gang and the best friend of Johnny Klebitz, who leads The Lost in Billy's stead during his rehabilitation/incarceration. He is responsible for much of the violence toward fellow motorcycle gang The Angels of Death.

Brian Jeremy
Brian is a senior member of The Lost Brotherhood motorcycle gang and is fiercly loyal to the gangs incarcerated leader, Billy Grey, disliking Johnny Klebitz.

Jim Fitzgerald
Jim is the forty-five year old Treasurer of The Lost Brotherhood motorcycle gang. He dislikes the violence towards The Angels of Death, a fellow motorcycle gang.

Clay Simmons

Clay is the road captain of The Lost Brotherhood and is implied to be a war veteran. As Road Captain if a fellow member is in need of a bike he will deliver it to them.

Terry Thorpe

Terry is a member of The Lost Brotherhood motorcycle gang and is believed to run one of the gangs methamphetamine labs. He is the gang's arms dealer.

Jason Michaels

Jason is a recently patched in member of The Lost Brotherhood motorcycle gang. Michaels works as a pimp and dates Anna Faustin.

Bikes
Angel
Bati 800
Bati Custom
Daemon
Diabolus
Double T
Double T Custom
Hakuchou
Hakuchou Custom
Hexer
Innovation
Lycan
Nightblade
Revenant
Wayfarer
Wolfsbane

Cars

Gang Burrito
Slamvan
Towtruck
Rhapsody
Regina
Schoolbus/Prison Bus

Weapons
Assault Shotgun
Automatic 9mm
Grenade Launcher
Pipe Bomb
Pool Cue
Sawed-off Shotgun

New Amusements/Side Missions
50 Seagulls to find and kill.
Gang Warfare
12 New Bike Races
Bike Theft Missions
Arm Wrestling (very hard to win at)
Hi-Lo Cards
Air Hockey
A 'Toughness' level for members of your gang. When one member dies they are replaced with a new member whose stats are dropped to the lowest possible.
New TV Shows [spoiler]Republican Space Rangers, History of Liberty City[/spoiler]
New Stand-up Comedian [spoiler]Frankie Boyle[/spoiler]
New Places to eat and drink [spoiler]Mr Fuk's Rice Box, Pizza This, Fandang[/spoiler]

Radio

New Radio DJs: [spoiler]Funkmaster Flex, Statik Selektah, Max Cavalera[/spoiler]

New songs

Liberty City Hardcore

1. At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
2. Drive By Audio - Jailbait
3. Celtic Frost - Inner Sanctum
4. Entombed - Drowned
5. Sepultura - Dead Embryonic Cells
6. Deicide - Dead by Dawn
7. Cannibal Corpse - I Cum Blood
8. Bathory - Call From the Grave
9. Kreator - Awakening of the Gods
10. Terrorizer - Fear of Napalm

Beat 102.7

1. Termanology - Here In Liberty City
2. Freeway - Car Jack
3. Saigon - Spit
4. Skyzoo - The Chase Is On
5. Consequence - I Hear Footsteps
6. Talib Kweli - My Favourite Song
7. Busta Rhymes feat. Ron Browz - Arab Money
8. Busta Rhymes feat. Young Jeezy & Jadakiss - Conglomerate
9. T.I. feat. Swizz Beatz - Swing Ya Rag
10. Ron Browz - Jumping Out The Window
11. DJ Khaled feat. Kanye West & T-Pain - Go Hard
12. Kardinal Offishall feat. Akon & Sean Paul - Dangerous (Remix)
13. John Legend feat. Andre 3000 - Green Light
14. Kanye West - Love Lockdown
15. B.o.B. - Auto tune

Liberty Rock Radio

1. Nazareth - Hair of the Dog
2. Styx - Renegade
3. Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells A Story
4. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Saturday Night Special
5. The James Gang - Funk 49
6. The Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride
7. Aerosmith - Lord of the Thighs
8. Deep Purple - Highway Star
9. AC/DC - Touch Too Much
10. Foghat - Drivin' Wheel
11. The Doors - Five to One
12. Alice Cooper - Go to Hell
13. Jefferson Starship - Jane
14. Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
15. Mötley Crüe - Wild Side
16. Saxon - Wheels of Steel
17. The Doobie Brothers China Grove
18. Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive

Radio Broker

1. Blonde Acid Cult - Shake It Loose
2. Kill Memory Crash - Hell on Wheels
3. Magic Dirt - Get Ready to Die
4. Brazilian Girls - Nouveau Americain
5. Freeland - Borderline
6. Kreeps - The Hunger (Blood In My Mouth)
7. Japanther - Radical Businessman
8. Foxylane - Command
9. Monotonix - Body Language
10. Game Rebellion - Dance Girl (GTA Mix)
11. The Yelling - Blood on the Steps
12. The Jane Shermans - I Walk Alone

We Know The Truth Talk Radio

The Martin Serious Show

Multiplayer Modes

Chopper vs Chopper (personal favourite)

This mode is a 1 vs 1 mode. One player starts on a Chopper bike, the other in a Helicopter (a modified Annihilator). The goal is for the player on the bike to drive through checkpoints on the map and everyone passed scores the player a point. The goal of the player in the helicopter is to stop them. The Annihilator fires explosive rounds this time so it makes it easier to get kills. When the person on the bike is killed the roles are reversed.

Race

This is almost identical to the race in the original Grand Theft Auto only when its an all bike race you get weapons like a baseball bat to knock people off Road Rash style.

Club Business

In this competitive/co-operative hybrid mode, you ride with The Lost and must prove you have what it takes to become club leader. You’ll receive tasks that must be completed to gain standing with the gang, and once you’ve completed enough tasks, you become the leader.

Full Throttle

A single player is the Lone Wolf and is on the run from everyone else. The Lone Wolf must go through a series of checkpoints that only they can see, while the rest of the participants attempt to kill them and take over the role of Lone Wolf. If the Lone Wolf is killed, the person that kills them takes over the role. Similar to Chopper vs Chopper.

Witness Protection

This is a team based mode where you choose to be either N.O.O.S.E or The Lost. There is a prison transport bus that must drop off prisoners at different police stations across Liberty City. The N.O.O.S.E must deliver the prisoners safely to LCPD stations across the map to win. Meanwhile, The Lost members however, are on a mission to destroy the heavily-armored bus full of snitches.

Gang War

The main objective is to take as much territory as you can. The territories are drawn on the map and guarded by NPC defenders. To take over an area you much kill all of the NPC defenders. The way the game won is by the team who holds the larger percentage of turf. (My first ever game it was a bloody draw 50 - 50 sad.gif)
Massacre
Two minor things:

1. The Hellfury is not new, it can be found in the main game.

2. You have the Rod Stewart and Lynyrd Skynyrd songs flipped around.

Other than that, the list is pretty helpful. I wasn't sure if I'd found all the new bikes yet, and now I know that I haven't. Thanks.
neko_ceko
D: Johny is a jew?
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 23 2009, 10:49 PM) [snapback]1486459[/snapback]
Two minor things:

1. The Hellfury is not new, it can be found in the main game.

2. You have the Rod Stewart and Lynyrd Skynyrd songs flipped around.

Other than that, the list is pretty helpful. I wasn't sure if I'd found all the new bikes yet, and now I know that I haven't. Thanks.

Fixed.

Cheers for the song part. Took me ages to type that up (copy and paste from the official site went funny).

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Feb 23 2009, 10:51 PM) [snapback]1486460[/snapback]
D: Johny is a jew?

Don't know if he is a practising Jew but he is called it several times in the game and alot of websites refer to his name as Johnny 'The Jew' Klebitz. (I play my game with subtitles on and have seen it pop up in cutscenes).
mjw911
he's missing a car. i dont know the name of it but ita a small 2 seated hatchback car. they are all over.
Massacre
Oh, right, The Rhapsody! It's an AMC Gremlin. Nice spot, man.
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 24 2009, 12:34 AM) [snapback]1486480[/snapback]

I knew i was missing a car. I found that car not too long ago but didn't know it was from TLAD. Thought it was from the original juts had'nt noticed it.

Cheers.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 23 2009, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1486480[/snapback]

Rhapsody is an reference to Wayne's World when they are driving in Garth's car, "The Merth Mobile", which happens to be a AMC Gremlin and rocking out to "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.

Here's a picture of DO and his boyfriend standing in front of it:

And the video clip if you're a sheltered retard who has never seen the movie:
[youtube]XD03b1b8oAA[/youtube]
Full Metal Monkey
When i saw it i thought it was supposed to be a rip off of a Mini.
Massacre
Get a sniper rifle and zoom in on the dashboard.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 24 2009, 02:05 PM) [snapback]1486631[/snapback]
Get a sniper rifle and zoom in on the dashboard.

Very cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.