Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PSP connection problem
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
Ex-PS Fanboy
ok, I start my story off like this; Before a few weeks ago, my PS3 and PSP were hooked up to my internet using a wireless connection. However, our second family computer's internet was not working. So my uncle who works for IBM set up our computer, now it works, and after reconfiguring my connections, my PS3 works, but not my PSP.

I've tried multiple connections with different settings, using easy, and custom settings, I've entered the info from both my PS3 and the router and I get this error message saying, the system could not connect to the access point.

After checking sony's troubleshooting section, the only thing that really came up was, turn off power save, Which I will try.
DuPz0r
I would suggest asking your uncle to fix it properly next time tongue.gif nah but seriously, just ask him what he did to fix it before and tell him your situation...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.