Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Vehicle in Party Mode?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
WickidKlown
I don't understand why they have all these awesome new bikes but cant find them anywhere in party mode. Can we not use them? Whats the deal?

Are they in Free Mode?
FuddMan
Simple answer: no. They're in the other modes, especially Club Business, but not free mode or party mode.
WickidKlown
Howcome they dont let us use them in party mode? Kinda bogus......
FuddMan
I dunno, ask Rockstar.
WickidKlown
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 21 2009, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1485957[/snapback]
I dunno, ask Rockstar.

Haha. I guess I should have guessed that one huh. bunch of my buddies like to just mess around in Party Mode. Would be a nice feature to have.

Not much we can do then eh?

*Starts Spamming R* with emails* wink.gif
Full Metal Monkey
To be fair it does suck that they haven't added the vehicles to Free Mode because when you have TLAD loaded noone without it can join your game. They give you new clothes and that seems to be it for Party mode. Other than the new weapons.

Plus is it just me or have they turned Friendly Fire off in free mode? I was standing on top of a helicopter about to explode and it only took off about 5% of my health. Sent me flying through the air too.
WickidKlown
See for me, its cool to join up in party mode and screw around for about an hour before getting into the other game modes. Doing stunt jumps and crusin the airport. Would be nice if we could continue this with the new bikes. I could give a crap about the tow truck and what not.

Why give us new clothes, and weapons, but leave out the other 50% of the new features? I dont get it. Maybe they can patch it or something. Hard to say.

Love LATD though. I guess R* gets half thumbs up and half thumbs down. biggrin.gif

As far as friendly fire, I noticed they added some MP Preferences on the phone. Auto Aim, Friendly Fire etc etc. To allow you find find a game better suited to your liking.

Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(WickidKlown @ Feb 22 2009, 05:23 AM) [snapback]1486151[/snapback]
As far as friendly fire, I noticed they added some MP Preferences on the phone. Auto Aim, Friendly Fire etc etc. To allow you find find a game better suited to your liking.

Yeah i noticed that aswell but i was messing about with a few people in Party mode and none of us could turn off Friendly Fire which for me is a big bummer because it completely changes Party mode.

You can stand on burning vehicles which explode and survive, helicopter blades no longer effect you etc. Takes all the fun out of party mode. sad.gif
WickidKlown
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Feb 22 2009, 05:42 AM) [snapback]1486164[/snapback]
QUOTE(WickidKlown @ Feb 22 2009, 05:23 AM) [snapback]1486151[/snapback]

Yeah i noticed that aswell but i was messing about with a few people in Party mode and none of us could turn off Friendly Fire which for me is a big bummer because it completely changes Party mode.

You can stand on burning vehicles which explode and survive, helicopter blades no longer effect you etc. Takes all the fun out of party mode. sad.gif

I didnt noticed the cars or chopper thing. Ill have to check it out. All i know is 1min into party mode with my buddy I got mowed down with that awesome DoubleBarrel Haha!

Ill check it out. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.