Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random Pedestrian: Malc #2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA4 Guides
Psy
Malc wants you to prove you've got balls and take part in a race with him.

Get a bike and head to the start point. After that it's just a regular street race where you can whack people off with the bat.

I ended up coming 3rd because I got hit down an alleyway at the start and couldn't get turned around, so I don't know the reward for winning. You can only do the mission once, so maybe make a save game before it if you want to guarantee a victory. Whether you win or lose, this mission is complete.

Mission Passed!
6 shooter
I don't remember getting any reward for finishing first (as I did win the race), but I might've overlooked it - it is a pity that in GTA IV information about cash being made from a mission doesn't appear in the middle of the screen in huge font like it did in previous GTA installments. Those tiny figures in the corner are almost invisible and sometimes I just don't notice 'incoming transfers'.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.