Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pay booth Hint
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Bigbuddahsmoker
i found out if you ride a bike or car right next to the cops (between) YOU DONT have to PAY and NO STARS!!!!!!! scooter.gif WHEELS OF STEAL
Pieface
Its $5 or 1 star. I'd rather do that than wait for a cop car.
Bigbuddahsmoker
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 21 2009, 06:39 PM) [snapback]1485904[/snapback]

you dont have to wait for anything where you pay the cop his back is turned when others are paying to go through just go where hes standing and ride past you dont have to wait and waste your time
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Bigbuddahsmoker @ Feb 21 2009, 02:30 PM) [snapback]1485911[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 21 2009, 06:39 PM) [snapback]1485904[/snapback]

you dont have to wait for anything where you pay the cop his back is turned when others are paying to go through just go where hes standing and ride past you dont have to wait and waste your time

OR

you can simply take a car and lightly push the car infront of you through the toll and you wont get any stars, make sure that you are connected the entire push through otherwise it wont work
FuddMan
OR

If you're on a bike, you can squeeze through the gap on the side of the booths.
Roman
Or since it's one star you can not be a pussy and just go through it, and then lose the one star a minute later.
TreeFitty
Or we can be good citizens and pay the fare and go through when the gate lifts up.
neko_ceko
OR you can get a heli and don't have to pay 5$
GLC
Or you can.....you.....uh.....

Swim there.
ViceMan
Or... You can get out your car, blast the toll booth operator point blank with a shotgun, teabag and rape his corpse and outrun the 3-star wanted level. Surely this is the most obvious method.

Troll'd.
neko_ceko
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Feb 22 2009, 08:43 PM) [snapback]1486255[/snapback]
Or... You can get out your car, blast the toll booth operator point blank with a shotgun, teabag and rape his corpse and outrun the 3-star wanted level. Surely this is the most obvious method.

Troll'd.

For sho'
Banana Boy
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Feb 22 2009, 04:39 PM) [snapback]1486269[/snapback]
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Feb 22 2009, 08:43 PM) [snapback]1486255[/snapback]

Troll'd.

For sho'

I lol'd

OR you can just be a suicide bomber for 5 seconds and blow the shit out of them for having a toll there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.