Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help with: Fly the Co-Op achievment
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
mjw911
i'm looking for serious people who wasnt to get the Fly the Co-Op achievement on xbox live with me. ("Deal Breaker", "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb da Base II")
its a hard one but i'm sure there has to be some people out there that want it bad (like me). if your interested send me a personal message and we'll exchange gamertags. thanks!

-you must have a mic
-no screwing around
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(mjw911 @ Feb 21 2009, 04:56 AM) [snapback]1485810[/snapback]
i'm looking for serious people who wasnt to get the Fly the Co-Op achievement on xbox live with me. ("Deal Breaker", "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb da Base II")
its a hard one but i'm sure there has to be some people out there that want it bad (like me). if your interested send me a personal message and we'll exchange gamertags. thanks!

-you must have a mic
-no screwing around

I'm a PS3 user but I can say two things that might apply to the Xbox 360 users. One, there's sometimes bloody wankers that like to fuck-up Deal Breaker such as killing their own men as in killing you at times because they are retarded and this pisses me off over the same reason because I can't get the trophy because of those and second, every time I play Bomb Da Base II, everyone on the PS3 gets booted off Multi-player when we are about to plant the bombs on the ship. I don't know if that happens to you as an XBox 360 user. I've reported this to Rockstar three times and all they do is act like a bunch of morons where they don't reply. They reply over other issues but not this. I've reported this in a space of three weeks with a weeks gap in-between.

Batman Bill
I have the achievment and will help you if you want.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Feel like helping me out. My and my friend tried but we failed miserably
bOnEs
me and my friend have the deal breaker time done in about 6:30... but, i don't have any of the others because, i'm not THAT great at the other modes of co-op... 2:30 is the time to get for noose but, that seems impossible to me laugh.gif... we play a lot of deal breaker so, i can show some the way to beat deal breaker... even with just two players biggrin.gif...

get the helicopter, drop one on top level, the other handles the ground/2-3 levels while parking the helicopter in a good position... when you get the boat, you can get a good time... if you get the bikes or van, it can add 30+ seconds to your time...
Batman Bill
woops. wrong post. sorry.
Marney1
QUOTE(Batman Bill @ May 25 2009, 11:50 PM) [snapback]1504374[/snapback]
woops. wrong post. sorry.

LOL classic ^
Batman Bill
I am sorry about that lol. I couldn't find a delete button. Won't happen again. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.