Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lemmings
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
I just spotted this random, yet interesting glitch in The Lost And Damned. Someone's probably found it before on GTA4 or something, but I made a quick video. It's pretty funny.

[youtube]SLSkkZPuvtk[/youtube]

Check it out above, or view it at YouTube.
Roman
Wow double you tea eff
DiO
Haha, fucking-a Psy.
Massacre
I just tried this. I caught one in my boat and he is alive and well, and another is actually walking on the air a few feet above the water. They just keep falling, too, there's about thirty people just floating around my boat.
TreeFitty
Quite an interesting find.
TheAnalogKid2112
Omg that had me rolling. Great find.
1UP
Wow that's sweet, how come they can walk on thin air and we can't. >:(

Is it still considered a glitch if they probably intentionally did that? o_O
icooo
That's not the only place and i think it's more of a bug. I was driving not too far away from the club house when a ped just fell from the sky. Didn't realise what happened untill i saw this video smile.gif
GLC
Lol, awesome.
Seeen
Haha, what the hell? It's kind of freaky, actually. Nice find.
Hardcore Ottoman
Ha ha, I've seen them fall on the ground but not into the water... water is funnier tongue.gif
bOnEs
your talking about the rock that spawns the RPG, right? i'll have to check this out one of these days and see if it's included in the original GTAIV game... someone else might beat me to that but, i don't recall ever seeing bodies fall from the sky, and i've been out that way numerous times because of the RPG spawn...

might only be some bug encountered with LaD... like someone said in your youtube posts, could be an invisible interior that keeps spawning people... the only problem i have with that is, GTA peds don't usually go walking off edges... they'll turn around if they can...
PabloHoneyOle
Anyone tried flying a helicopter up there? It might be neat to chop some fuckers up.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 21 2009, 02:31 AM) [snapback]1485776[/snapback]
I just spotted this random, yet interesting glitch in The Lost And Damned. Someone's probably found it before on GTA4 or something, but I made a quick video. It's pretty funny.

[youtube]SLSkkZPuvtk[/youtube]

Check it out above, or view it at YouTube.

It was funny to watch but one thing I want to know. Is there one thing that Rockstar can do without fucking it up? Everything they make has glitches.
Psy
It's one of the smaller rocks, just past the RPG rock.

And most of the glitches in R*'s games are fun glitches like this. I don't think anyone minds random people suiciding their way into the middle of the ocean, it's funny.
1UP
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 25 2009, 03:57 AM) [snapback]1486796[/snapback]
It was funny to watch but one thing I want to know. Is there one thing that Rockstar can do without fucking it up? Everything they make has glitches.

Thats like saying why isn't there ANY games out there that don't have glitches. That was so retarded because every game has glitches.

Agreed with Psy be happy that most the glitches are cool.
ViceMan
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 25 2009, 07:57 AM) [snapback]1486796[/snapback]

You assume it was an unintentional glitch, R* have been known to make suicidal peds before, in SA there were peds that walked off of buildings continuously if you zoomed in with a sniper rifle, it's a homage to the Lemmings game which was made by DMA design (R* North.)
[youtube]knTskcjNXjg[/youtube]
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
In the same area in the car park, when you're about three or four floors up with the cops after you with three wanted stars, the cops walk off the edge of the building and you hear and see them screaming to their deaths.

I wonder why peds dive in front of a lot of moving cars in these games. They don't do it in GTA 4. One time in GTA: SA, I remember when a cop dove in front of me and he was run over and I got wanted by the cops for dangerous driving and murder. What the fuck, he dove in front of me and killed himself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.