Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: liberty money!!! WTC???? lost and damned
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Bigbuddahsmoker
while getting my ass kicked in hi and lo cards i noticed when i look at the back of the money it looks like the World trade Center....i could be wrong but the look so much alike its hard not to beleave
TreeFitty
Pics? (PS3 here)
Roman
How do you get your ass kicked in that game?
Jasonhh
Cool, I'll have to take a look at that too.
OptimumPx
While it does show two towers of equal height on the back of the money, it isn't the twin towers of the WTC.

The picture they are using shows Lower Algonquin, on the west side, you can tell because you can see the Broker Bridge on the right side of the picture. Now the reason you see two towers side-by-side is that, for some reason, they have doubled one of the buildings, One New York Plaza to be exact, so you end up with a picture that looks a little something like this:
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Mar 22 2009, 05:42 AM) [snapback]1491597[/snapback]
While it does show two towers of equal height on the back of the money, it isn't the twin towers of the WTC.

The picture they are using shows Lower Algonquin, on the west side, you can tell because you can see the Broker Bridge on the right side of the picture. Now the reason you see two towers side-by-side is that, for some reason, they have doubled one of the buildings, One New York Plaza to be exact, so you end up with a picture that looks a little something like this:

When i first looked at that i thought it was one picture. Its most noticable when you look at the boat yard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.