Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bike delivery reward.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
istealkegs
For completing the bike delivery missions, you are rewarded with a BATI 800 spawn by the garage entrance at the clubhouse.

Just thought Id share.
Pieface
You get that hairdryer?
istealkegs
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 20 2009, 09:43 AM) [snapback]1485573[/snapback]
You get that hairdryer?

mmm... nah thats a different bike... although I do have one of those smile.gif .... two actually... sweet fucking paint job on it too... it looks like skin thats stitched together... something that reminds me of Texas Chainsaw Massacre... but in all honesty, I can't remember how I got it....

The reward for the bike deliveries is a BATI 800... very fun to ride.... high acceleration, pretty high top speed, and some loose tires that like to slide the bike sideways around turns... much fun... you can find this bike tho on occasion just cruising around though... I already had a couple at Nikos safehouses before I earned the spawn...

I have one that is an Italian flag paint job, an all black on black one, and one that has a Sprunk paintjob...
buckwa.inc
you should have the bati 800 and the hakauro out the back....they both spwan out there for me....unless that is a reward for winning 12 races
istealkegs
QUOTE(buckwa.inc @ Feb 20 2009, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1485732[/snapback]
you should have the bati 800 and the hakauro out the back....they both spwan out there for me....unless that is a reward for winning 12 races

it is... the reward for the races i mean...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.