Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Character
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
I thought it would be nice to ask who your character is and why you like him/her. I have the one with the short tash and beard. I forgot what number his head is. He's the one that says, "Screw your ass!" He also says, "Eat my dick, mother fucker!" He does say the same as the one with the punk look with the ring in his nose with a big tattoo on one side of his face. Why two characters have the same voice I don't know. That is like they are brothers. Lol. I prefer the one with the short tash and beard. I have him wearing boots, desert Army trousers, a grey jacket and a metal Army helmet with glasses. I don't know why I have him wearing glasses. It was for decoration.
bOnEs
i got #6 or 7 for heads... it's the black guy who yells, "eat a dick, clown!", "what's poppin' playa?", and "waaaassuuupp?!"... and wears the camo fatigues with boots... and the red/brown shirt/vest combo...

every now and then i hear someone's character spit out some hillybilly slang.... i wonder what level you unlock that head because, i want that one... he says shit like, "hey-dar!!!"... must be a level 9 or 10 head...
GLC
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 22 2009, 06:32 PM) [snapback]1486239[/snapback]
every now and then i hear someone's character spit out some hillybilly slang.... i wonder what level you unlock that head because, i want that one... he says shit like, "hey-dar!!!"... must be a level 9 or 10 head...

I think I have that head, and I'm only level 5....
ViceMan
Head: 6
Torso: 4
Legs: 2
Glasses: 4
Hats: 6

I dressed him in all black to make him less visible when he's hiding in the shadows. He sometimes has the Japanese accent with the "Hey there" and "Fuck off, biiitch!" quotes. Other times he has the generic American accent with the "Hey" "Hi" and "Go fuck yourself" quotes.
bOnEs
QUOTE(GLC @ Feb 22 2009, 02:08 PM) [snapback]1486249[/snapback]

i think i checked out each head a couple months ago... selecting one, launching a quick party mode game, and using the talk button... unless i miss it, i didn't hear that one biggrin.gif... i hope your right, i need to check em again laugh.gif... i want to be a hillbilly!! i've been a gangsta ever since i starting playing online...
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
i got #6 or 7 for heads... it's the black guy who yells, "eat a dick, clown!", "what's poppin' playa?", and "waaaassuuupp?!"... and wears the camo fatigues with boots... and the red/brown shirt/vest combo...

I've noticed some heads same the same things. About three say the same to what I mentioned in my previous post. It's odd how their voice change all of a sudden and that makes it look odd. One moment two of them has a normal voice and then it goes deep when the abuse comes out.

I have about nine heads. What else I've noticed is when we get higher ranks, some of the hats go. I got the silver metal helmet from my second rank and when I got my third the helmet is gone.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 22 2009, 07:37 PM) [snapback]1486253[/snapback]
QUOTE(GLC @ Feb 22 2009, 02:08 PM) [snapback]1486249[/snapback]

i think i checked out each head a couple months ago... selecting one, launching a quick party mode game, and using the talk button... unless i miss it, i didn't hear that one biggrin.gif... i hope your right, i need to check em again laugh.gif... i want to be a hillbilly!! i've been a gangsta ever since i starting playing online...

I keep forgetting the Quick Party modes. I wish we could earn extra vehicles as well like a police helicopter and a plane.

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Feb 22 2009, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1486252[/snapback]
Head: 6
Torso: 4
Legs: 2
Glasses: 4
Hats: 6

I dressed him in all black to make him less visible when he's hiding in the shadows. He sometimes has the Japanese accent with the "Hey there" and "Fuck off, biiitch!" quotes. Other times he has the generic American accent with the "Hey" "Hi" and "Go fuck yourself" quotes.

That's a good idea but it won't work if you're in a game with your ID above your head or a coloured circle.
Banana Boy
my guy always says "go fuck yourself with a machete"

lolwut? what girl would like to sneek a snook up her snizz?
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Feb 24 2009, 12:13 AM) [snapback]1486476[/snapback]
my guy always says "go fuck yourself with a machete"

lolwut? what girl would like to sneek a snook up her snizz?

I've had the one saying that as well.

Before GTA 4 was released I remember pissing a man off when I told him to fuck a running chainsaw up his arse.
HongKongPhooey
crouch and the dot above your head disappears
DiO
The character customization in this game is too shitty for me to bother mentioning what he looks like.
ViceMan
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 23 2009, 02:10 AM) [snapback]1486305[/snapback]
That's a good idea but it won't work if you're in a game with your ID above your head or a coloured circle.

Psst, crouching removes the coloured circle.

'dit: NVM, Master Phooey already posted it. Really should read all the posts before I post.

But... Meh.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
I wish we could earn more dialogue with ranks and also earn planes to fly. I'd love to fly the jumbo jet. It would be nice to pick-up friends and fly but the only downfall is, there's nowhere else to land. I know there's the airport but it's pointless to leave there and return there, it's not like SA with three airports.
ViceMan
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 27 2009, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1487463[/snapback]
I wish we could earn more dialogue with ranks and also earn planes to fly. I'd love to fly the jumbo jet. It would be nice to pick-up friends and fly but the only downfall is, there's nowhere else to land. I know there's the airport but it's pointless to leave there and return there, it's not like SA with three airports.

You just answered your own question as to why there's no planes in GTA IV, you could always go for a nice, relaxing coach ride though.
bOnEs
helicopter rides are fun as hell, take one of those and pick yer buddies up!! but not the damn annihilator... am i the only one that hates that plane?? i prefer the mavericks...
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Mar 1 2009, 05:11 PM) [snapback]1487911[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 27 2009, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1487463[/snapback]

You just answered your own question as to why there's no planes in GTA IV, you could always go for a nice, relaxing coach ride though.

I thought it would be nice to fly a plane about for fun. There's a chance one can land on the beach or on the freeway. I did that a lot in SA.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 1 2009, 11:25 PM) [snapback]1487965[/snapback]
helicopter rides are fun as hell, take one of those and pick yer buddies up!! but not the damn annihilator... am i the only one that hates that plane?? i prefer the mavericks...

I like the Annihilator better because it's faster and because it's armed. What I find awkward about it is when I fly about such as shooting at somebody, when I press R3 to get a better camera angle it keeps moving back to the previous one. That doesn't happen with the Maverick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.