Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: easy way to knopck off 69 bikers?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
mjw911
is there an easy way to knock off 69 bikers so i can get that achievment?? its soooo hard!
Pieface
Not really. There are more races after the 12 anyway, and even if you lose it still counts towards your total.
ThePaleOgre
Dont try to win
Just hang around the other racers and hit them with a fully charged melee
It only takes one hit so it isnt that hard
FuddMan
If you've done all the races, just keep replaying the Tudor Docks one, really easy to knock off people on that track.

If you haven't done all the races, do them, then do the above.
buckwa.inc
the cpu racers all go ultra slow around corners so use thats a perfect time to get them
george c
Yes, there is an easy (but boring) way to do it which I used...

Knock one biker off of his/her bike. Stop your bike next to them, then each time they climb back off have an attacked ready charged to smack 'em straight back off. JUst keep doing this to them until you get the achievement
§ynch
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 19 2009, 11:20 AM) [snapback]1485267[/snapback]
If you've done all the races, just keep replaying the Tudor Docks one, really easy to knock off people on that track.

Not everyone who finishes the races, is left with Tudor Docks.
I was left with one in Bohan, after finishing all 12.
6 shooter
A slightly off topic remark: all of the races are cool from starting line throughout half of the first loop, then it becomes boring as all other bikers are left far behind.
§ynch
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Apr 15 2009, 12:29 AM) [snapback]1495954[/snapback]
A slightly off topic remark: all of the races are cool from starting line throughout half of the first loop, then it becomes boring as all other bikers are left far behind.

This is true, but it is the same for the GTA:IV races in general.
If you pick the best vehicle, the other racers have no chance.
6 shooter
QUOTE(§ynch @ Apr 17 2009, 11:26 AM) [snapback]1496476[/snapback]
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Apr 15 2009, 12:29 AM) [snapback]1495954[/snapback]

This is true, but it is the same for the GTA:IV races in general.
If you pick the best vehicle, the other racers have no chance.

Yeah. I remember in GTA SA, GTA VC and especially in GTA 3 your competition consisted mostly of sports cars - Infernuses, Cheetahs and Banshees. In GTA IV only the mission which unlocks the street races (No.1 for Brucie) has all sports car line up, otherwise I was pretty disappointed when I showed up at the starting line in Super GT and saw a couple of Washingtons, a Sentinel, a Primo and two Feltzers.

And in TLAD bikers suck at making turns - I am sure to win even if I arrive on a hog and all the rest ride fast bikes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.