Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holder: U.S. a 'nation of cowards' on race discussions
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Heartless
The story

Why it's retarded.

rolleyes.gif

There is entire cities that white people recognize as off limits and totally inhospitable to habitation. DC and Baltimore come to mind. And Holder expects me to just, what, walk up to them and ask... what, why you people like Butter Pecan Ice Cream so much? It's easy for him to say because he's black. If he was white, he would have just lost his office, to start with. This guy is insane - but I expected nothing less, with black voting black.
TreeFitty
OH..... I get it.
Heartless
The cartoon.

Remember, we need to stop racist thinking and get together. But by saying a monkey wrote the stimulus, it must mean it's a metaphor for Obama. Didn't we all laugh when we said Bush was a monkey?
DiO
Nit picking like that is only going to keep racism alive. If people constantly look for it then how the fuck is it going to dissappear?
Heartless
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 20 2009, 09:49 PM) [snapback]1485790[/snapback]
Nit picking like that is only going to keep racism alive. If people constantly look for it then how the fuck is it going to dissappear?

In a nutshell, exactly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.