Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why the fuck???!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
Harrop
Since I have downloaded the LaD and even if I go back to GTA IV has the game gone to the shitty edited Australian version i.e. no blood puddles and no watching prostitues get shagged (not that I want to but stil... lol) I live in the UK as well by the way so we're supossed to have the uncut violent shagging version lol, so this shouldn't have happened, has anyone else in the UK especially, noticed this???

R* better fucking sort it out ASAP!!! I don't want no shitty edited version.

Your thoughts please, especially Psy's lol.
Psy
Hmm, not sure. I haven't tried playing GTA4, but it's weird if they've censored the whole worlds games. Maybe it's just to get everyone to play Lost and Damned ohmy.gif. I'll email them and ask.
Roman
I don't really care, the game is full of small details that amazing more every day more then blood puddles. And the first (and last) time I fucked a hooker was when I first got the game on April 29th of last year. So that doesn't bother me.
Harrop
QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 18 2009, 11:58 PM) [snapback]1485029[/snapback]
Hmm, not sure. I haven't tried playing GTA4, but it's weird if they've censored the whole worlds games. Maybe it's just to get everyone to play Lost and Damned ohmy.gif. I'll email them and ask.

OK thanks Psy.
mjw911
QUOTE(Harrop @ Feb 18 2009, 02:36 PM) [snapback]1484997[/snapback]
Since I have downloaded the LaD and even if I go back to GTA IV has the game gone to the shitty edited Australian version i.e. no blood puddles and no watching prostitues get shagged (not that I want to but stil... lol) I live in the UK as well by the way so we're supossed to have the uncut violent shagging version lol, so this shouldn't have happened, has anyone else in the UK especially, noticed this???

i live in america. so are you saying that if i put my gta 4 disk in right now i wont see the blood pools or the prostiitutes?
PabloHoneyOle
I think it's a problem in the UK and Europe. I don't think anyone in the US is reporting a similar issue.
Noggle
The american version is normal. I just checked. Had full blood and prostitute services.
PabloHoneyOle
Just another example of the US being better than everyone else?
Roman
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 19 2009, 10:10 PM) [snapback]1485328[/snapback]
Just another example of the US being better than everyone else?

LOL American prick notworthy.gif
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Harrop @ Feb 18 2009, 10:36 PM) [snapback]1484997[/snapback]

That's what happens when you download add-ons. You don't know what is in them. It's like downloading scanning software for the PC under an unknown name, you don't know if the software will remove stuff from the PC that it shouldn't. I never trust software under unknown names as much as I'll never download extras for my video games no matter what platform they are. This is why I wonder why so many people want to download and install MODS for their PC versions. Some MODS can be fucked-up and they can fuck-up the game itself because you don't know excatly what's in them. I'd rather stick to my games and play them as I bought them and how I load them.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 19 2009, 09:36 PM) [snapback]1485321[/snapback]
I think it's a problem in the UK and Europe. I don't think anyone in the US is reporting a similar issue.

Some countries write programs as Add-ons that are mostlky available in Europe and they could have made a blunder. It's like the Ultimate Cheats discs for some PS2 games, they mention Europe on the cases as well as stating those discs are not games by Code Junkies and I've had American telling me they never even heard of those discs. I tried the GTA: SA one and it totaly fucked my game up due to non-stop cheats running where I was having fun through Pedestrian Riot after completing the game.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Roman @ Feb 19 2009, 07:04 PM) [snapback]1485359[/snapback]
LOL American prick :notworthy:

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 19 2009, 10:10 PM) [snapback]1485328[/snapback]
Just another example of the US North America (but not Mexico) being better than everyone else?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.