Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Johnny's Bike
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
Massacre
I know that Johnny's Hexer is one of a kind, but is it supposed to be accessable for the whole game? I just finished "Bad Standing" [spoiler](the mission where you kill Brian)[/spoiler], and when the mission starts, Johnny's bike is replaced with a Lycan, and Johnny's Hexer is nowhere to be found. Normally, if I load an autosave, his Hexer spawns in the alleyway next to the Lost's bar, but when I tried it just now, the Lycan spawned there instead. Is this supposed to happen? Does Johnny get an upgrade after this mission?
FuddMan
Not that I know of. I just kept getting custom Hexer's all the way through the game, probably about 20 in total and now getting new ones every time I load my save.

Did you ever call Clay and ask for a Lycan?
Massacre
No, never. It just put me on one at the start of the mission. Shit, so much for my Hexer...
FuddMan
Well, keep going, maybe save on a new slot from now on, and see what happens. You should get a mission where you're given a new Hexer eventually.
Massacre
I got it sorted out. I had to park the Lycan at the second safehouse (how many do you end up with, btw?), then take a cab back to the clubhouse, save there, and then reload my game, and now it's back. I still don't know how I ended up with the Lycan in the first place, though.
Charger79
You guys are lucky you get to play it,my xbox got the red ring of death Monday.
mjw911
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 18 2009, 01:13 PM) [snapback]1484960[/snapback]
I know that Johnny's Hexer is one of a kind, but is it supposed to be accessable for the whole game? I just finished "Bad Standing" [spoiler](the mission where you kill Brian)[/spoiler], and when the mission starts, Johnny's bike is replaced with a Lycan, and Johnny's Hexer is nowhere to be found. Normally, if I load an autosave, his Hexer spawns in the alleyway next to the Lost's bar, but when I tried it just now, the Lycan spawned there instead. Is this supposed to happen? Does Johnny get an upgrade after this mission?

it said in the begining of the game that his bike is a one of a kind. if you crash it or something, its gone for good.
Massacre
No worries, I got it back. Read my other post.
buckwa.inc
its not one of a kind i`ve blown up many hexers....only to call up clay and have a new shiny one delivered, and like duffman everytime i`ve loaded up from a save there is one in the alley ready to go
FuddMan
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 18 2009, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1484984[/snapback]
I got it sorted out. I had to park the Lycan at the second safehouse (how many do you end up with, btw?), then take a cab back to the clubhouse, save there, and then reload my game, and now it's back. I still don't know how I ended up with the Lycan in the first place, though.

Telling you how many would be a spoiler, so:

[spoiler]One[/spoiler]

QUOTE(mjw911 @ Feb 19 2009, 12:49 AM) [snapback]1485059[/snapback]
it said in the begining of the game that his bike is a one of a kind. if you crash it or something, its gone for good.

Like I said, I kept being given new Hexers every time I started a Lost mission, and now I get a new one every time I load up my game/quit out of multiplayer/etc. Unless there's something unique about the very first one, it's a load of bullshit.
istealkegs
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 19 2009, 04:29 AM) [snapback]1485160[/snapback]
Like I said, I kept being given new Hexers every time I started a Lost mission, and now I get a new one every time I load up my game/quit out of multiplayer/etc. Unless there's something unique about the very first one, it's a load of bullshit.

Yea I have 3 of Johnnys bike right now... apparently if you just drive a different bike to a mission that requires you to have his bike, they just give you another one to ride, even tho the original is in a safehouse parking spot...
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 19 2009, 09:29 AM) [snapback]1485160[/snapback]
Unless there's something unique about the very first one, it's a load of bullshit.

Its unique in the fact that its been tuned.

I wish there was an option so that you could use Johnny's Hexer online vs a standard one. So we can test my theory.

Its slightly more powerful which is why when the game mentions the stats of the bike.
FuddMan
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Feb 21 2009, 05:43 PM) [snapback]1485893[/snapback]
Unless there's something unique about the very first one, it's a load of bullshit.

I wish there was an option so that you could use Johnny's Hexer online vs a standard one. So we can test my theory.

Its slightly more powerful which is why when the game mentions the stats of the bike.

I'm not so sure, I think that's just to make it sound more like the sort of bike someone in the Lost M.C. would ride. It's the same as any other Hexer, just with a different paint job.
severe
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 21 2009, 06:01 PM) [snapback]1485897[/snapback]
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Feb 21 2009, 05:43 PM) [snapback]1485893[/snapback]

I'm not so sure, I think that's just to make it sound more like the sort of bike someone in the Lost M.C. would ride. It's the same as any other Hexer, just with a different paint job.

I'm pretty certain the unique bit refers to the fact that unless you use the cheat or call Clay you will never see another Hexer - and they are easy enough to recognise.

I think the Lycan thing relates to Shifting Weights when [spoiler]Johnny's Hexer gets blowed up good in a cutscene[/spoiler]. At some point after that [spoiler]you will get a text from Clay offering to fix it up[/spoiler].
6 shooter
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 18 2009, 11:58 PM) [snapback]1484984[/snapback]

I've had Lycan parked in front of the clubhouse for a while now. And it spawns there instead of Hexer, too. I haven't unlocked another safe house yet. Although when I went to see Grossman (random ped mission) on Lycan which I parked under the stairway by the office building, when the cut-scene ended, Lycan was gone and replaced with Hexer. Strange.

I did notice however, that Hexer (and sometimes another bike) spawns after a cut-scene following a mission start/end. E.g. when I completed Heavy Toll for Elizabeta, there was a Bati as well as a Hexer parked outside the Bohan garage where I deleivered the Slamvan.
Mekstizzle
Don't mind me, I'm just posting to bump this topic so I don't have to keep on seeing that retarded "easy way to knockcoskd" topic title in the preview bit whilst scrolling down on the index page
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.