Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Accuracy Glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
TommyVercettiPizza
I trust everyone here is familiar with the accuracy glitch, whereby shots fired from a Hunter/Sparrow do not get counted in your Stats, but any of these shots that hit something do count towards your 'Bullets that hit', thereby increasing your accuracy. I have used this method to much success on PS2, but have found it doesn't seem to work for me on PC, ie. shots fired from the Hunter DO count towards 'Bullets fired' in my Stats. Was the glitch fixed on the PC version, or am I doing something wrong?
reform
QUOTE(Starkey @ Feb 18 2009, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1484928[/snapback]
I trust everyone here is familiar with the accuracy glitch, whereby shots fired from a Hunter/Sparrow do not get counted in your Stats, but any of these shots that hit something do count towards your 'Bullets that hit', thereby increasing your accuracy. I have used this method to much success on PS2, but have found it doesn't seem to work for me on PC, ie. shots fired from the Hunter DO count towards 'Bullets fired' in my Stats. Was the glitch fixed on the PC version, or am I doing something wrong?

I would be pretty sure they did address the issue when porting it to PC.
TommyVercettiPizza
QUOTE(reform @ Feb 18 2009, 10:22 PM) [snapback]1484965[/snapback]
QUOTE(Starkey @ Feb 18 2009, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1484928[/snapback]

I would be pretty sure they did address the issue when porting it to PC.

So would I, but whenever the Accuracy Glitch is mentioned on the internet, I never see anyone comment that it doesn't work on the PC version
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.