Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: first thoughts of Lost and Damned
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
mjw911
i thought is is pretty good so far. The new sawed off shotgun is pretty badass and the grenade launcher is sick. The new vehichels are a little dissapointing because most of th vehicles are bikes. sad.gif I have only seen 1 new car. The way jonny runs is pretty lame and think they could have done a better job. But the missions are just as good as GTA 4. but all in all its $20 well spent in my opinion! what are your thoughts on the New DLC? dissapointing or awesome?
FuddMan
Agreed, disagreed, agreed, agreed and agreed.

There are already tonnes of cars in the game, there needed to be more motorbikes to balance it out a little, especially since this episode is all about a motorcycle club.

Johnny's run is ridiculous and it's a shame they copied it into multiplayer, now everyone runs like a spastic. Still, at least it's better than Driv3r tongue.gif
PabloHoneyOle
I can't believe you humored him and bothered to post.

This is an exact duplicate (except worded slightly dumber) of Pieface's "Favorite New Aspect" post.
Kuwong
I thought Johny's run was believable. First thing I thought when I played GTAIV was Niko ran like a spastic. He ran at 40 miles an hour, and when he turned he didn't turn, he just tilted 45 degrees either way.

But I consider the expansion to be not so great. It isn't bad, but it just doesn't feel right with me. Although I don't really like GTAIV as much as I liked older GTA games, so that probably factors into it.
angeal18
I don't have a Xbox 360 but i heard this DLC is very good.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Feb 18 2009, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1484973[/snapback]
I don't have a Xbox 360 but i heard this DLC is very good.

If I were you, I would sell my PS3 and whatever games you have and go pick up an Xbox, today.
Harrop
Not as good as I thought it was going to be, if im honest.
TheAnalogKid2112
Shut up Kuwong you twat.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Kuwong @ Feb 18 2009, 03:18 PM) [snapback]1484963[/snapback]
I thought Johny's run was believable.

Yeah, you guys have to remember, us Americans are out of shape.
All of us. We can't run like you guys across the pond.
Kuwong
oh, so a believable run would be to waddle about a bit, collapse onto a fat stomach, recover from a stitch, order some fast food, smoke a bit, finally get up and waddle a few more steps then fall down again?
bOnEs
QUOTE(Kuwong @ Feb 19 2009, 06:17 PM) [snapback]1485344[/snapback]
oh, so a believable run would be to waddle about a bit, collapse onto a fat stomach, recover from a stitch, order some fast food, smoke a bit, finally get up and waddle a few more steps then fall down again?

that's like the perfect explanation... are you sure your not american? laugh.gif...
FuddMan
Just thought of something else I like: the comedy club is actually funny. Sure it's just Frankie Boyle recycling some of his old jokes from Mock The Week but at least you can laugh at it (also love it when the announcer says "all the way from Scotland, England"). Not like that shit Ricky Gervais put in the game.
Pieface
Frankie Boyles in the game? =o Need to find this.
Kuwong
Frankie Boyle is in a comedy club, in game? I never heard that. You see, if you don't research these before release, I'd never known that. Which Comedy club duff?
FuddMan
The one you see Ricky Gervais in in vanilla GTA4. It's in central Algonquin.
Kuwong
I was unaware the DLC added anything to original GTA4. Neat!
FuddMan
No, I mean it's the same place, you can only watch him in LaD.
Kuwong
oh right. Now I follow.
Skychat
TLAD has more interactivity on the streets or it might be me.
There are also female cab drivers.

The only shitty thing is the club house lost
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.