Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Do I Buy This Shit?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
Beast Jericho
I have a $20 bill in my hand right now. What do I do? Go to best buy and buy a card or something?
TwoFacedTanner
Um. Yeah.

Buy 1600 MS points.
Beast Jericho
Fuck man I just came home, shit.

There's no way I can buy it from my Xbox?
TwoFacedTanner
Hmm. I suppose you could.
Ive never tried to buy anything directly off the marketplace.

But I dont think they accept cash.
Beast Jericho
okay good

I have to finish cleaning my room before my mom buys it for me though.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Beast Jericho @ Feb 18 2009, 12:13 PM) [snapback]1484896[/snapback]

LOL, Thanks Mom.

Yeah, I have my credit card setup directly to my XBL account. Adding points is TOO easy.
Beast Jericho
I only have 70 fucking mb free

Do I need to buy another memory card? If so, where do I get it? Best Buy? Wal-Mart? Smackdown?
TheAnalogKid2112
Make sure your $20 bill is free of wrinkles or tears, then insert it face-up into the disc tray. Then enter the number for the product you want to purchase.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Beast Jericho @ Feb 18 2009, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1485046[/snapback]
I only have 70 fucking mb free

Do I need to buy another memory card? If so, where do I get it? Best Buy? Wal-Mart? Smackdown?

Do you not have a harddrive?
You need to delete some shit off your HD or save your allowance and buy a 20GB HD on eBay.

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Feb 18 2009, 07:32 PM) [snapback]1485049[/snapback]
Make sure your $20 bill is free of wrinkles or tears, then insert it face-up into the disc tray. Then enter the number for the product you want to purchase.

Can I put two $10 bills if my $20 is too crumply?
Full Metal Monkey
Beast Jericho heres what to do.

1. Goto your local video game supplier and ask for 2100 Microsoft Points.

2. Hand over your wrinkle free $20 note (has to be wrinkle free though or it won't work tongue.gif).

3. Go back home and start your xbox. Press the guide button of your controller and go furthest left of the blades and select 'Redeem Code'.

4. Open your 2100 Microsoft Point box and scratch off the silver stuff on the card and enter the code. Once you have entered it you will be credited with 2100 Microsoft Points to spend.

5. Insert your GTA-IV dvd into your xbox and press the 'Y' button to view the games details and look at the featured downloads and one of them will be Grand Theft Auto IV - The Lost and Damned download. Select and download it.

I noticed you mentioned you only have 70 Megabites of space left. If thats the case goto the System information and then Memory and delete stuff from your hard drive. I recommend videos. You need just shy of 2 gigabites of space.
Pieface
You need a HDD. Won't fit onto a Memory Card.
Ophis-
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 18 2009, 06:12 PM) [snapback]1484918[/snapback]

LOL, Thanks Mom.

Yeah, I have my credit card setup directly to my XBL account. Adding points is TOO easy.

I second that. And also, whats with the 500 points costing the exactly half it does to get 1000? usally the more you buy at once they knock a lil off. That pissed me off a touch.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Feb 19 2009, 12:01 PM) [snapback]1485240[/snapback]
And also, whats with the 500 points costing the exactly half it does to get 1000? usally the more you buy at once they knock a lil off. That pissed me off a touch.

Me too. What the fuck. It's common business knowledge that you get a discount for buying bulk.
Ophis-
i had 200points already and so just bought 3 batches of 500 to make up the rest.... if they put a discount on the cost of 2,000 i would have gone for that and they would have cheekly gained an extra couple of quid from me that i didn't realy need to get.

Silly silly
Mother Fucking Ruger
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Feb 19 2009, 01:01 PM) [snapback]1485240[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 18 2009, 06:12 PM) [snapback]1484918[/snapback]

LOL, Thanks Mom.

I second that. And also, whats with the 500 points costing the exactly half it does to get 1000? usally the more you buy at once they knock a lil off. That pissed me off a touch.

Dude... if vending machines worked like this, I could put in $2.00 and get two drinks. Saying it costs $10 for 500 points is alright but then after that saying it costs $20 for 1000 points is unnecessary... you might as well just say "If you want 1000 microsoft points then buy it twice what's the fuckin' difference"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.