Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some People Claim This
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
Some people claim they have seen female cops. I never have. I heard they were added but Rockstar removed them. This reminds me of something else that somebody asked me a while ago. He said he saw female taxi drivers and there are some. I find female taxi drivers rather rare and I've only seen them around Hove Beach and at Dukes.

I wish we could catch a taxi or a train in Multi-player to get from A to B quicker with Skip Journey. It's a shame the buses are never used for riding on at all.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 17 2009, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1484720[/snapback]
I wish we could catch a taxi or a train in Multi-player to get from A to B quicker with Skip Journey.

Would only work if everyone was in the same vehicle (atleast to be fair for all). Other wise you would jump from one spot to another in a second where other people driving/whatever themselves would take a few minutes. Again, its just keeping with the 'realism' so you can't travel through holes in the virtual space-time continuum.

It's a shame the buses are never used for riding on at all.

Here's to the future GTA's.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 17 2009, 08:10 PM) [snapback]1484727[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 17 2009, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1484720[/snapback]
I wish we could catch a taxi or a train in Multi-player to get from A to B quicker with Skip Journey.

Would only work if everyone was in the same vehicle (atleast to be fair for all). Other wise you would jump from one spot to another in a second where other people driving/whatever themselves would take a few minutes. Again, its just keeping with the 'realism' so you can't travel through holes in the virtual space-time continuum.

It's a shame the buses are never used for riding on at all.
Here's to the future GTA's.

I totaly think we need something like this because i remember one time, i flew all the way out to the Sultan RS spot, then i realised that there wasnt one, and my heli had crashed so i had to run all the way back to the algonquin bridge where i got fed up and left

we need a taxi system for GTA

and Subways in GTA4 would be awesome, i think you should only be able to use it 10 times every 30 minutes
PabloHoneyOle
I don't think women should be cops. Or hold any position of authority for that matter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.