Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost and the Damned Section?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
PabloHoneyOle
I know Psy is busy playing the most recent expansion to GTA4, but I was just wondering if there was going to be a dedicated section(s) to the DLC for information, hints and finds, guides and other chatter to take place...

Just a suggestion, I'm sure it's already been discussed.

Also, if we can make it exclusive to 360 owners, that'd be tits, but not necessary.

Pieface
I'm not sure that we would have multiple sections. But we do have a Download Content section, and there are a few topics going there already.
RomanBellic
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 17 2009, 05:58 PM) [snapback]1484619[/snapback]
Also, if we can make it exclusive to 360 owners, that'd be tits, but not necessary.

that would suck,PS3 owners like myself would like to be able to read about the game and the missions and the cool stuff in the game.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Feb 17 2009, 11:56 PM) [snapback]1484783[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 17 2009, 05:58 PM) [snapback]1484619[/snapback]

that would suck,PS3 owners like myself would like to be able to read about the game and the missions and the cool stuff in the game.

Honestly, it will save you the heartache. This DLC is fucking AMAZING.
TreeFitty
I think a subsection of the current one would work. Kind of iffy because of General, Mission, and Multiplayer Discussion. Some people might go to the current sections but I don't see that as too big of an issue.

As for the current section:
"Next GTA" talk is low, L&D talk is ofcourse big right now but as the next DLC comes around L&D talk will have gone down. So really aside from the occasional Next GTA thread that's the most action that section gets.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 17 2009, 12:58 PM) [snapback]1484619[/snapback]

snf (31).gif

strange seeing Pieface in green...
RomanBellic
Stoic Person Eater: I'm not that upset about it cause i'm gonna get to hopefully play it on my brother in law's 360 down the line.
Pieface
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 18 2009, 08:26 AM) [snapback]1484797[/snapback]
strange seeing Pieface in green...

Tell me about it sad.gif

Also we have loads of forums already, and we don't need the forums getting longer and longer.
Psy
I think we might set up a single, dedicated forum for Lost and Damned later today and move all of the topic from DLC Discussion into it.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 18 2009, 11:17 AM) [snapback]1484878[/snapback]
I think we might set up a single, dedicated forum for Lost and Damned later today and move all of the topic from DLC Discussion into it.

Great idea. I don't know who's feeding you ideas, but wow, they are really fucking smart.
FuddMan
I'm thinking of merging Gameplay and Missions discussion into a single GTA IV forum and then doing a bit of re-arranging, so then we'd have

GTA IV
Lost and Damned
GTA IV PC
Hints 'N' Finds
Multiplayer
DLC Discussion
Guides

Just sounds more logical than the way it is at the moment, especially considering how inactive those forums have become lately. Thoughts? I don't want to end up throwing anybody off, I'm sure I'm not the only one who naturally clicks on these forums after they've been in the same positions for so long.
1UP
Not gonna lie, I came on last night and couldn't tell what was different.lol

Now that I read this topic I now see what happened. XD.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.