Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favourite New Aspect?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
Pieface
What is your favourite new aspect that has been implemented into the new GTA L&D?

My two has to be either being able to knock people off in the races with a Baseball bat or..

The feeling of being in a gang this time. It just makes it feel like there is more of an atmosphere this time around.
Massacre
My favorite new aspect is that it's now finished downloading onto my hard drive.
Ophis-
Probably the new bikes and multiplayer gametypes... im sure they have taken some 'made up' games they have seen people online play in free roam and turned them official.
PabloHoneyOle
My favorite aspect has to be the bike handling.
I'll never ride a motorcycle as Niko again because I know I'll be terrible after being spoiled by these controls.

The aspect of being in a biker gang is pretty cool too. Riding in formation slows the game down a little bit, makes you enjoy riding the bike and experiencing the city instead of just racing from destination to destination in a cab like in GTA4.

I haven't had my first gang war yet, but that will probably be great.

I haven't gotten into any multiplayer either.
Pieface
Yeah, I do find riding more interesting than GTA4.
mjw911
drive by with a shotgun=badass
Massacre
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 18 2009, 09:29 AM) [snapback]1484848[/snapback]
My favorite aspect has to be the bike handling.
I'll never ride a motorcycle as Niko again because I know I'll be terrible after being spoiled by these controls.

The aspect of being in a biker gang is pretty cool too. Riding in formation slows the game down a little bit, makes you enjoy riding the bike and experiencing the city instead of just racing from destination to destination in a cab like in GTA4.

I haven't had my first gang war yet, but that will probably be great.

I haven't gotten into any multiplayer either.

Gang wars aren't all that great. I would rather they skip the gang wars and added more missions instead...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 18 2009, 01:14 PM) [snapback]1484921[/snapback]
Gang wars aren't all that great. I would rather they skip the gang wars and added more missions instead...

I hated them in San Andreas. Mostly because the thought of black on black violence makes me sick.
Massacre
It's better than in San Andreas, it's just not as good as a real scripted mission.
Pieface
I got bored of it in SA and Saints Row. It turns too a chore when you have to go across the map to fight back your turf.
Massacre
Well, in SA, I always just saved my game, which stopped the attack on your turf, and in Saints Row, you don't have to respond to it immediately, there's no time limit and you can do it whenever you feel like it. The gang wars in L&D are just for money, too. As far as I know, there's no reward for finishing them, like the races.
FuddMan
I just love cruising around with Clay and Terry. Johnny's Hexcer (sp?) + sawn-off + followers = win. I've just spent the last 2 hours or so going round the city, checking out various alleyways and such, then choosing random people to beat the shit out of. Good times.
Seeen
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 18 2009, 12:19 PM) [snapback]1484951[/snapback]
Johnny's Hexer + sawn-off + followers = win. I've just spent the last 2 hours or so going round the city, checking out various alleyways and such, then choosing random people to beat the shit out of. Good times.

Fuckin' classic GTAing.
istealkegs
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 18 2009, 02:22 PM) [snapback]1484943[/snapback]
The gang wars in L&D are just for money, too. As far as I know, there's no reward for finishing them, like the races.

yea there is... i mean, I have only done about 15 of them, but at 10 successful gang war completions, you get a sawn off shotgun to spawn at your safehouse(s)... I'd imagine there is another reward at full completion...

I wish though, that you could just keep going, well past the 25, and earn a spawn for all of the weapons, ALA the mansion you earn in Vice City... they gave you a new weapon spawn in your front yard for every 10 hidden packages you found...

FuddMan
You do, you get a new weapon for every 10 Gang Wars up until 50.

10: auto pistol
20: sawn-off shotgun
30: carbine rifle
40: assault shotgun
50: grenade launcher (but only four grenades)
istealkegs
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 23 2009, 03:26 PM) [snapback]1486427[/snapback]
You do, you get a new weapon for every 10 Gang Wars up until 50.

10: auto pistol
20: sawn-off shotgun
30: carbine rifle
40: assault shotgun
50: grenade launcher (but only four grenades)

that is awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.