Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP!! CAN'T GET LOST AND DAMNED WORKING!!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
insertclevername
How do you turn on LOST AND DAMNED??
I downloaded it popped in GTA 4 but its still GTA 4 tried to go to GAME-start new game still niko...

WHAT GIVES.
if i go to memory i have the full 1.78 gb and if i click directly on Lost and Damned DLC in my memory... it says play the game this was purchased for..

HELP ASAP...TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK TO PLAY and can't even get it running!
Massacre
I think you access it in your in-game cell phone. Just load your regular game and there should be an option in your phone to switch to the expansion.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(insertclevername @ Feb 17 2009, 10:06 AM) [snapback]1484568[/snapback]
How do you turn on LOST AND DAMNED??
I downloaded it popped in GTA 4 but its still GTA 4 tried to go to GAME-start new game still niko...

WHAT GIVES.
if i go to memory i have the full 1.78 gb and if i click directly on Lost and Damned DLC in my memory... it says play the game this was purchased for..

HELP ASAP...TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK TO PLAY and can't even get it running!

Damn, this is exactly why I didn't take the day off. Just in case something like this happened.

I'd try reloading it. You could always delete the download and redownload it for free. Try again.
insertclevername
I checked the in game cell-phone wasn't that....

I guess i may have to re-download but i only get 30 gb a month so i want to have that as a last resort..

any more ideas..
i might call rockstar 1-800 number but hope i won't have to....im pretty sure it'll be a good couple hour to wait to talk to someone.
PabloHoneyOle
Try hitting start and then loading a game to see if it gives you the option then.
insertclevername
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 17 2009, 10:35 AM) [snapback]1484574[/snapback]
Try hitting start and then loading a game to see if it gives you the option then.

Nope just my old save games from GTA4

Noggle
You have to go to "load" then start a new game. It'll give you the option to start either L&D or GTA4.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I guess I missed the part where you said you'd tried that tongue.gif Well, thats how its supposed to work.. Mine started up as soon as I put in the game.. Sorry man, hope you get it working soon.
insertclevername
So i just decided to try and reinstall and it WORKED!!

Like the game overall...i can't really see the grain effect but see something is off so turned it off.

did you guys find the GREMLIN (car from waynes world) its pretty cool...don't like the hexer as much as I thought...too slow..so of the other choppers seemed faster.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(insertclevername @ Feb 17 2009, 02:52 PM) [snapback]1484630[/snapback]
So i just decided to try and reinstall and it WORKED!!

YES, FUCK YES. I knew it.
Bulkstack
Im also having problems startng lost and damned.

I haven't got xbox live, so i took my harddrive to a friends house and used his connection to download the game,
But the game wont work on my xbox. I thought you could play this game offline once it was on your hard drive or
was i wrong??
FuddMan
QUOTE(thefirm @ Feb 18 2009, 09:48 PM) [snapback]1484979[/snapback]
Im also having problems startng lost and damned.

I haven't got xbox live, so i took my harddrive to a friends house and used his connection to download the game,
But the game wont work on my xbox. I thought you could play this game offline once it was on your hard drive or
was i wrong??

No. Content is tied to the console, not the drive or your profile, so if you sign into a console that isn't the one you downloaded the content with, you need to be connected to Live to use it. You need to take your Xbox to his house and use the license transfer tool to reregister the content with your console to be able to play it offline.
TheAnalogKid2112
I didn't have a problem smile.gif

I don't have it. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.