Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's out!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
Junafani
Yay! It has been released! I am downloading it now. Takes 1,7 GBs space.

Finally the wait is over.
TwoFacedTanner
Its not showin up for me =(
OptimumPx
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 17 2009, 03:20 AM) [snapback]1484518[/snapback]
Its not showin up for me =(

Me either. doh (12).gif
tig
i can't see it on the dashboard where is it?
Psy
I'm only downloading it because I redeemed the code Rockstar sent me so I can get it for freeeeeee smile.gif
TwoFacedTanner
Its so frustrating every time I look at new game add-ons all I see is American Idol.
Makes me want to punch Randy Jackson.
Psy
I was constantly seeing new songs for Lips or whatever it's called.
flippy1008
Yep. Thats what i keep getting. Its been half a bloody hour now. I have heard that the Halo 3 Beta was delayed by 16hrs but this is something different, owing people with codes are already/have already/ downloaded it. Come on MS, you can earn loads more dosh when you release it proper ( ihave heard rumours it is hitting MS marketplace proper in about 11/2 hours, hope its not true)
TwoFacedTanner
Oh wait, haha, I just redeemed my code that I got from gamestop. I totally didnt think about that, thanks Psy. Its downloadng now!

Huzzah! clapping.gif
OptimumPx
Found it!

Go to Events, Choose The Lost and Damned. Then choose the first box that says Free multiplayer access. From there choose More About Grand Theft Auto IV.

Now go to Featured Downloads and pick All Downloads from the bottom of the list. The new full list that comes up has the Lost and Damned DLC on it. smile.gif
flippy1008
Wheres that a British dude who couldnt get a GTA 4 DLC card, and is desperately waiting for it to enter the viscinity of the UK Marketplace>?

For guys in the UK it is now up....go on

Game Marketplace
All Games
G
GTA IV
Title
The lost and Damned (2nd option down)
tig
i thought it would be free for gold members

went ahead an got some points
Junafani
Didin't show up till I went to GTA 4 and selected all downloads. It was at bottom of the list.

Oh yes! Niko was in intro walking in the streets. Got to half way to the first mission and now it crashed to loading screen. I think i need to clean my disk.
Zen
I've still gotta go get some points, haha. I'm not gonna have it for a good few hours at least.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.