Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: west coast DLC download time
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
mjw911
its been stated that the DLC comes out at 3:00 am tomorrow on the east coast, so does that mean if you live on the west coast you get it at 12 midnight? what time does it come out if i live on the west coast?? im so confused. help would be appreciated

-mjw911
Massacre
Well, the West coast is something like three hours behind the East coast, so I'd guess you can download it at midnight on your time. It's ridiculous, I had everything planned out and now my schedule is fucked...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 16 2009, 08:52 PM) [snapback]1484426[/snapback]
Well, the West coast is something like three hours behind the East coast, so I'd guess you can download it at midnight on your time. It's ridiculous, I had everything planned out and now my schedule is fucked...

Yeah, me too. I'm going to download it in the morning; play when I get home from work, probably all fucking night.
mjw911
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 16 2009, 05:52 PM) [snapback]1484426[/snapback]

so your sure i can get it at midnight?
Massacre
Well, I'm not Microsoft; I can't be 100% sure, but I'm on Eastern time, and if your current time is 6:43 pm, then you are three hours behind and should be able to download it at midnight.
mjw911
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 16 2009, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1484448[/snapback]
Well, I'm not Microsoft; I can't be 100% sure, but I'm on Eastern time, and if your current time is 6:43 pm, then you are three hours behind and should be able to download it at midnight.

ok thanks smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.