Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Fansite Exclusive Screenshot
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
Rockstar have just sent us (and the other major GTA fansites) an exclusive screenshot of the Lost and Damned. It's not much different to most of the other screenshots of the game if I'm honest, but if you look to the left of the image you'll spot someone you might recognise...

bOnEs
aww snap!! dat be niko, breda!!

looks like he's carrying one of those money bags biggrin.gif...
Massacre
None of the missions where Niko had a dufflebag involved Johnny. Maybe Niko just passes by in certain missions without getting involved? It would enhance the idea of their stories running parallel if they just passed each other on the street on occasion. We'll find out in a few hours.
angeal18
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 16 2009, 11:45 PM) [snapback]1484396[/snapback]
None of the missions where Niko had a dufflebag involved Johnny. Maybe Niko just passes by in certain missions without getting involved? It would enhance the idea of their stories running parallel if they just passed each other on the street on occasion. We'll find out in a few hours.

So true!
timthelegend93
scooter.gif haha i thought u were talking about the far left biker, as it looks sorta like dimitri scooter.gif

OptimumPx
It does make you wonder if you'll see Niko around outside of missions.

What I'd also like to know is if the buildings opened up for the LaD's DLC will be open in the standard game for Niko to enter. I hope so. smile.gif
TwoFacedTanner
Man, only a few hours away. Anticipations killing me.
It feels like Im at the release of the original game again.
Im debating on weather I want to go to sleep and DL it in the morning or just wait it out.

I'll probably end up waiting it out, Fallout 3 been keepin me busy.
TheAnalogKid2112
Yeah.. uh.. have fun guys :[
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.