Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kicking
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
Is there a way to stop the stupid kickers? During the last few days the Multi-player games are like Yahoo Chat. People playing dumb music down the mic when they are too stupid to know the mic is for talking and not for broadcasting music and the kickers are kicking people out like the Yahoo Chat booters did. I couldn't believe one sad loser and loser in two ways, one because he was a loser for kicking and not excepting his bad shooting and also because he was losing the game. All because I was shooting more people dead in a Deathmatch game than anyone else and I shot one player dead more than anyone, he couldn't hack it and booted me out of the game. Others have done the same to me and others. Some of my friends said they were kicked out more these days.

When I think of it, why the fuck did Rockstar add the Kick mode? They went through all the trouble of making these games so people can also kick us out where we can't always enjoy the fun. I've met some sad stupid arseholes since Thursday over other reasons and now this kicking shit. I've also been kicked when I'm the king of some games and I thought the king can only do it.

Sooner or later they're be no point in these games because of the sad bastards.

It's OK anyone saying "welcome to the world". I've known that for years but I wonder what has happened to the Multi-player games lately. First there's was idiots fucking things up on purpose now all this crap now.
RomanBellic
people can't hack losing and they obviously fucking suck and need to kick someone to make them feel big again!
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Feb 17 2009, 12:55 AM) [snapback]1484419[/snapback]
people can't hack losing and they obviously fucking suck and need to kick someone to make them feel big again!

I know what you mean. They want to kick the best players to attacked the less experienced ones. It's a bit like a man hitting women because he can't stand up to a man. Yesterday I was in a game of Deathmatch with about sixteen players and I was gunning people down left, right and centre and I managed to stay alive for about ten minutes and somebody kicked me out. I had just over $7,400 and I believe that money wasn't banked because I never saw the game to the end all because some bad loser. Rockstar should remove the Kick mode. why they put it there I'll never know. I wonder what's going to be next, players kicking others off voice chat. I think I mentioned this in my other post. There's people playing music down the mic now and two days ago somebody was playing headbanging music out of the blue when others including me were talking and having a laugh. How can anyone enjoy a chat and focus on a game with that music blasting out?
TreeFitty
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 16 2009, 06:10 PM) [snapback]1484388[/snapback]
Is there a way to stop the stupid kickers?

No, unless you kick them first.

When I think of it, why the fuck did Rockstar add the Kick mode?
To kick out the people not worth playing with.

I've also been kicked when I'm the king of some games and I thought the king can only do it.

Wrong, anyone can do it.

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 16 2009, 09:44 PM) [snapback]1484449[/snapback]
Rockstar should remove the Kick mode.

No.

There's people playing music down the mic now and two days ago somebody was playing headbanging music out of the blue when others including me were talking and having a laugh. How can anyone enjoy a chat and focus on a game with that music blasting out?

R* also gave us 'Mute' as well as the 'Kick Player' option.
bOnEs
dude, i get kicked out of deal breaker about once every 10 games because i play with someone who is pissed that i led the match in kills... and instead of going back to the garage to collect the money, they leave the match and screw me outta mine... happens all the time... if i get to the site before everyone else, someone votes to kick me out, even though they are really bad at driving and i blew past them at some point...

remember man, people are assholes... thank god there is a kick option because, i've played with worse before...
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 17 2009, 03:03 AM) [snapback]1484456[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 16 2009, 06:10 PM) [snapback]1484388[/snapback]
Is there a way to stop the stupid kickers?

No, unless you kick them first.

When I think of it, why the fuck did Rockstar add the Kick mode?
To kick out the people not worth playing with.

I've also been kicked when I'm the king of some games and I thought the king can only do it.

Wrong, anyone can do it.

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 16 2009, 09:44 PM) [snapback]1484449[/snapback]
Rockstar should remove the Kick mode.

No.

There's people playing music down the mic now and two days ago somebody was playing headbanging music out of the blue when others including me were talking and having a laugh. How can anyone enjoy a chat and focus on a game with that music blasting out?
R* also gave us 'Mute' as well as the 'Kick Player' option.

It seems as if you think I tried kicking them first. I never. Sometimes I've been kicked a couple of seconds after entering a lobby. I can't understand why anyone would because I don't cause people shit. I only enter to have a good game. When somebody is blasting music, I ask them politly to turn it off, not like some people in there that start mouthing others off even for no reason.

The Mute option like Ignore should be brough in so if anyone is playing music or just being a gapping arsehole we can mute them. It was lucky for me the other day there was only one other person in the mic because when he was being a prick I simply turned my Bluetooth off and let him rant and rave to himself.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 17 2009, 05:47 PM) [snapback]1484613[/snapback]
dude, i get kicked out of deal breaker about once every 10 games because i play with someone who is pissed that i led the match in kills... and instead of going back to the garage to collect the money, they leave the match and screw me outta mine... happens all the time... if i get to the site before everyone else, someone votes to kick me out, even though they are really bad at driving and i blew past them at some point...

remember man, people are assholes... thank god there is a kick option because, i've played with worse before...

The same thing happened to me in Deal Breaker. I arrived first and they were lagging behind. When I said "lagging behind", I didn't mean as a bad connection, I meant they were behind where they must have kept crashing into things. I've had drivers do that where the car is wrecked before we get a chance to pass the next twelve blocks. Anyway, I was shooting away and I got all the bikers on the ground and the others were still on there way. I wondered what the bloody hell they were doing. Either driving blind or wasting time looking for a helicopter and finding out none were there in different locations. That meant the time they wasted looking for a helicopter if they were doing that, they could have drove to the location. They arrived when I was making my way to the third floor and unlucky for me I was on the ground floor because of a shotgun blast. As I went back up some tit turd kicked me off because he must of hated the idea that I got half of the first lot of bikers single-handed while they were pissing about on the roads. I could have been in first place over that. I might not have been kicked off if I never got shot by the biker with the shotgun because the kicker saw my name appear on his screen when I was killed. He might have missed my name if he passed me in the fight.

I must say, in another game of Deal Breaker, I revenged one dick today. at the end when the bikers were escaping, I was looking for a car because the dick wasted time blowing-up the vehicles thinking it would be a good idea destroying the bikes. He destroyed our cars as well except for his and he was just sitting there doing jack shit when the rest of us were killing the bikers. Anyway, when I was looking for a car he came out of nowhere and hit me with the car and nealry killed me so I blew him up with the handy rocket launcher.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 17 2009, 05:46 PM) [snapback]1484670[/snapback]
It seems as if you think I tried kicking them first. I never.

I know exactly what you are talking about. The "kickers" and the "dickheads" are among the same genre of people in multiplayer games. You don't need to bother them, but they will bother you for the fun of it.

Sometimes I've been kicked a couple of seconds after entering a lobby. I can't understand why anyone would because I don't cause people shit. I only enter to have a good game.
Some plausable reasons:
1. They want to have a private game (among themselves and their friends) and don't know how to create a proper one.
2. They want to restrict the amount of people in the game
3. They are just screwing with you

When somebody is blasting music, I ask them politly to turn it off, not like some people in there that start mouthing others off even for no reason.

I find the mute option a better choice. If they are blasting music, they probably aren't going to say anything of use anyway. Thus, I mute them and enjoy the conversations of others.
...or mute them aswell if they are annoying.

The Mute option like Ignore should be brough in so if anyone is playing music or just being a gapping arsehole we can mute them. It was lucky for me the other day there was only one other person in the mic because when he was being a prick I simply turned my Bluetooth off and let him rant and rave to himself.

Now I am convinced you do not know what the mute option is.

Hint: Phone > Phonebook > Player > Call/Mute/Kick
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 18 2009, 12:51 AM) [snapback]1484717[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 17 2009, 05:46 PM) [snapback]1484670[/snapback]
It seems as if you think I tried kicking them first. I never.

I know exactly what you are talking about. The "kickers" and the "dickheads" are among the same genre of people in multiplayer games. You don't need to bother them, but they will bother you for the fun of it.

Sometimes I've been kicked a couple of seconds after entering a lobby. I can't understand why anyone would because I don't cause people shit. I only enter to have a good game.
Some plausable reasons:
1. They want to have a private game (among themselves and their friends) and don't know how to create a proper one.
2. They want to restrict the amount of people in the game
3. They are just screwing with you

When somebody is blasting music, I ask them politly to turn it off, not like some people in there that start mouthing others off even for no reason.

I find the mute option a better choice. If they are blasting music, they probably aren't going to say anything of use anyway. Thus, I mute them and enjoy the conversations of others.
...or mute them aswell if they are annoying.

Now I am convinced you do not know what the mute option is.

Hint: Phone > Phonebook > Player > Call/Mute/Kick

It would be nice if we can have these games for friends only. This is something that Rockstar should think of but I guess they won't because of the time and money that I understand. As I said, it would be nice if they could do it and then of course, we can join back in with public games whether friends are also there or not.

As I've mentioned, some people blast music out of nowhere. I can't remember if I mentioned it in this Thread but I remember mentioning this in this forum. One day some friends and me were chatting away and having a great laugh while hunting each other down and killing each other. We were having a great time laughing with the joy of the game and somebody started blasting headbanging music out and buggered a lot of the fun and it was hard to think in the game to win. I had to rip my Bluetooth from my ear to at least enjoy the game. The chatting part was totally ruined. I must say, I haven't found a Mute option yet. Thanks for helping on that Mute tip. I must admit, I keep forgetting about using the phone during a Multi-player game.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 17 2009, 10:40 PM) [snapback]1484759[/snapback]
It would be nice if we can have these games for friends only. This is something that Rockstar should think of but I guess they won't because of the time and money that I understand.

That is called Party Mode and is available after selecting multiplayer. Or you can set private slots before starting a custom game.

I must say, I haven't found a Mute option yet.

It's there.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 18 2009, 04:06 AM) [snapback]1484769[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 17 2009, 10:40 PM) [snapback]1484759[/snapback]
It would be nice if we can have these games for friends only. This is something that Rockstar should think of but I guess they won't because of the time and money that I understand.

That is called Party Mode and is available after selecting multiplayer. Or you can set private slots before starting a custom game.

I must say, I haven't found a Mute option yet.
It's there.

I found the Mute option at last. I don't know why I kept forgetting the options are in the phone. I only used the phone, or course to select a game when going on-line and excepting an invitation. I feel like an idiot. I muted somebody today because he was taking the piss out of my country with a pathetic laugh where he sounded stoned or something.

Even though I'm not the one into kicking but I tried it with some sicko today and it never worked. I selected his name in my Multi-player phonebook and went through the options and found the Kick option. As I said, it failed. The reason why I wanted to kick him was because he abused me mildly, then he said if he finds my children he'd rape and slash them up. I don't have children but I found his sick words so disturbing. He even had a child next to him because I could hear her in the background and I wonder what she must have thought after hearing her Dad say that. I got all that sick shit because I gave him a tip about a better way to kill the escaping bikers when they are in a van in Deal Breaker. The first time I spoke to him and I got all that. I muted him instead but I wanted to kick this one to ruin his game for saying such a disturbing thing. All I can say now is, he's lucky he never said that to my face because I'd probably kill him for real.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.