Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why am I faster?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
hadenjr2000
Hi

I have GTA4 installed on my quad core intel 2GB ram 8800GTS PC.

Now when i play multiplayer - race - then my cars out accelerate even indentical models for some reason.

Could anyone tell me why this might be? I dont have any mods installed - just the bog standard configuration out of the box (plus any mandatory updates)

Thanks in advance

Haden
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(hadenjr2000 @ Feb 16 2009, 10:47 PM) [snapback]1484383[/snapback]
Hi

Now when i play multiplayer - race - then my cars out accelerate even indentical models for some reason.

Could anyone tell me why this might be? I dont have any mods installed - just the bog standard configuration out of the box (plus any mandatory updates)

Thanks in advance

Haden

First, back-up your gameplay. If you're using XP it will be in My Documents, if you're using Vista back-up from Documents. It's the same folder but stupid Microsoft had to change the titles of a lot of things. Uninstall GTA 4 and re-install it. Then, Copy and Paste your gameplay folder back into My Documents with XP or Documents with Vista and see if that helps. Your gameplay folder will connect back into the game itself. I had to do this with GTA: SA one time with my XP. Remember to back-up your gameplays from any game anyway encase of anything going major wrong. Going through missions again that can be hard from any game are annoying that are a nightmare.
neko_ceko
Maybe it's just lag?
PabloHoneyOle
Maybe you're just THAT awesome.
bOnEs
QUOTE(hadenjr2000 @ Feb 16 2009, 05:47 PM) [snapback]1484383[/snapback]
Hi

Thanks in advance

Haden

...and your complaining? i'm surprised your not on here boasting how your a GOD at driving and can take anyone on laugh.gif...

sorry tho, i got no suggestions... i'm not a computer whiz...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.