Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A penis in GTA4 DLC
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
PabloHoneyOle
http://kotaku.com/5154550/gta-iv-the-lost-...-frontal-nudity

Allow us to set the scene...

Stubbs, in his first meeting with lead character Johnny Klebbitz, is receiving a massage at the private gentleman's club Jousters when we meet him. The Congressman, dressed in nothing but a towel, quickly becomes pretty comfortable with his new biker friend, choosing to deliver his monologue in the buff.

While Rockstar's cinematics director teases the player with mere glimpses of Mr. Stubbs' junk, during the final moments of the cinematic, we get to see everything: a very poorly groomed, uncut and unabashed set of man tools.

I'm sure your momz will most appreciative; who knows, this may be what brings her to play videogames.
Massacre
Why... Why is there a cock in my game? What the fuck is a cock doing in my game?
PabloHoneyOle
I find it odd that R* was very careful not to expose any videogame breasts (especially with there being 2 strip clubs) but manages to work in a big cock instead.

Anyone who gets the DLC is an automatic queer, I guess.

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/954/954427p2.html

There are 25 gang wars to be won across Liberty City, a dozen new bike races, new bike theft missions, several odd jobs to tackle for various miscreants, 50 seagulls to find and kill, a new comedy show to enjoy, some new mini-games to try once and then ignore, and full frontal nudity. Make that male full frontal nudity. That's right, Rockstar brings you Xbox 360's first downloadable dong.

IGN just confirmed the cock. Stop drooling.
FuddMan
Here's the video if you want to take a peek a day early:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23672
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 16 2009, 03:55 PM) [snapback]1484349[/snapback]
Here's the video if you want to take a peek a day early:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23672

Wow, that's alot gayer than I imagined.
FuddMan
Yeah, it doesn't help that he thrusts it right at the camera.
Massacre
Rockstar gets away with this, but fully-clothed dry humping is a no no, huh?
new major on the block
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 16 2009, 08:50 PM) [snapback]1484347[/snapback]
I find it odd that R* was very careful not to expose any videogame breasts (especially with there being 2 strip clubs) but manages to work in a big cock instead.

Anyone who gets the DLC is an automatic queer, I guess.

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/954/954427p2.html

There are 25 gang wars to be won across Liberty City, a dozen new bike races, new bike theft missions, several odd jobs to tackle for various miscreants, 50 seagulls to find and kill, a new comedy show to enjoy, some new mini-games to try once and then ignore, and full frontal nudity. Make that male full frontal nudity. That's right, Rockstar brings you Xbox 360's first downloadable dong.

IGN just confirmed the cock. Stop drooling.

LMAO i guess it goes to show you xbox fans that microsoft really does suck the biggest dick for money. roll2.gif
mjw911
you know the news and Hillary Clinton are ganna be all over this whole "penis thing" right?
PabloHoneyOle
You know Hil-dog is going to be all over some videogame penis.
Massacre
We can't let that happen. We should put a snuke in her snizz...
OptimumPx
What's the rating on the DLC? AO?!

mellow.gif

No really, Microsoft is allowing this? I'm actually shocked. .....I'm still going to get it anyway. sleep.gif
Massacre
It's only M rated. Like I said above, the cock gets an M, but dryhumping in SA got AO...
OptimumPx
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 17 2009, 12:14 AM) [snapback]1484488[/snapback]
It's only M rated. Like I said above, the cock gets an M, but dryhumping in SA got AO...

That's so wrong on so many levels I can't even begin to describe it.

No...wait....I lied. "Fucked up" works. smile.gif
Massacre
L&D got off easy because the government doesn't know about it yet. The ESRB wasn't going to do anything about SA, it got rerated when Hillary Clinton got involved and started swinging her cock around Congress, much like the Congressman in L&D swings his cock around laugh.gif
FuddMan
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 17 2009, 05:14 AM) [snapback]1484488[/snapback]

Yes, but this is HIGH DEFINITION PENIS (HDP), and therefore more realistic, and since everyone who plays this has a realistic cock or at least has access to one, it's okay.
DiO
That hilarious. If they showed a vag I'm sure there would be a huge stink about it on the radio.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 17 2009, 12:54 PM) [snapback]1484618[/snapback]
That hilarious. If they showed a vag I'm sure there would be a huge stink about it on the radio.

A fishy odor?
TreeFitty
Well, R* loves dick jokes. Maybe this is just the ultimate dick joke... and we're a part of it.
GLC
No wonder Microsoft paid to get exclusivity for the DLC....
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(GLC @ Feb 18 2009, 09:04 AM) [snapback]1484841[/snapback]

Instead of the PSN owners getting straight dicked by Sony?
Beast Jericho
I'm not buying DLC.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I will feel a slight uneasyness now, whenever I come within 15 feet of a microsoft product.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 18 2009, 09:33 AM) [snapback]1484850[/snapback]
QUOTE(GLC @ Feb 18 2009, 09:04 AM) [snapback]1484841[/snapback]

Instead of the PSN owners getting straight dicked by Sony?

hey, this is R*'s way of showing what they think of microsnot... they'll pry give the PS3 owners female nudity...
Psy
I dunno if this is female nudity...
Click to view attachment
But this is definitely male nudity smile.gif...
Click to view attachment
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Beast Jericho @ Feb 18 2009, 11:38 AM) [snapback]1484888[/snapback]
I'm not buying DLC.

Isn't there another post where the guy who works at the cemetary is going to buy it for you?

Not because of the penis?
TheAnalogKid2112
giving us our very first glimpse of digital dick

I thought this was hilarious.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.