Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ranking
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
How much extra money do we need before getting another rank? I have about $280,000 and I just got my second rank. Does it vary or does it happen with about another $140,000?

Thanks.
Massacre
It should say how much more you need in the corner of the screen after every ranked match. It might say on the player model screen, too. I'm not sure how much it changes from level to level, I'm only a 3, myself.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 13 2009, 11:58 PM) [snapback]1483875[/snapback]
It should say how much more you need in the corner of the screen after every ranked match. It might say on the player model screen, too. I'm not sure how much it changes from level to level, I'm only a 3, myself.

Thanks for the info. I'll look out for it. By the way, might have to wait until my next rank because I never see this indication of the next rank when I enter a game after a new rank. I guess the indication only shows after a new rank is mentioned.

It would be nice if we can get new heads as well as new clothes. With new heads, the character might say more and better funny and rude stuff. I love the way they abuse people. So far I prefer the one with the small beard and the punkrocker with the rings and tattoo on the left-hand side of his face. Those two use the same voice and say the same things at times.

I love the way the men in Deal Breaker say "I'll fuck you in the ass, asshole". Lol. When I think of it, why would they want gay sex with greasy-looking bikers out of all men if they have to be homo-sexuals?
Massacre
By rank 3 you have 9 heads, I assume it keeps adding all the way to rank 10. I'm looking forward to what options I'll have unlocked by rank 10. Right now I have my player model in fatigues and headphones (rank 2 and 3) and the second tattooed head (also rank 3). I'm hoping L&D will include some biker options.
fug34
It basically doubles as you go on. I forget the early ranks but I know these:

Rank 8: $1 million
Rank 9: $2.5 million
Rank 10: $5 million

I think rank 7 is $750.000 and rank 6 is $500.000 but I am not 100 possitive on that one but 8 9 and 10 are certain. If I am right then I guess rank 5 is $250.000 and rank 4 $125.000
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 14 2009, 01:01 AM) [snapback]1483916[/snapback]
By rank 3 you have 9 heads, I assume it keeps adding all the way to rank 10. I'm looking forward to what options I'll have unlocked by rank 10. Right now I have my player model in fatigues and headphones (rank 2 and 3) and the second tattooed head (also rank 3). I'm hoping L&D will include some biker options.

I got my third ranking today but I haven't noticed the new thing. Everything seems what I had before but the new thing is there somewhere. It was funny when you mentioned nine heads. I know what you meant but you made it sound as if the character goes around with nine heads at once. That would be handy to keep a special eye out for other shooters. Then the heads can argue together. No more daft stuff. It would be nice to get masks as well like a ski mask or the ones that the Grove Street gang memebers had in GTA: SA where it's worn over the nose and mouth.

Getting better weapons would be fun but it would made things unfare on other players that haven't got that far yet.

QUOTE(fug34 @ Feb 14 2009, 01:09 AM) [snapback]1483919[/snapback]
It basically doubles as you go on. I forget the early ranks but I know these:

Rank 8: $1 million
Rank 9: $2.5 million
Rank 10: $5 million

I think rank 7 is $750.000 and rank 6 is $500.000 but I am not 100 possitive on that one but 8 9 and 10 are certain. If I am right then I guess rank 5 is $250.000 and rank 4 $125.000

I noticed my ranks take longer each time. It's like in the one-session game with Niko, the more money you make the higher the hospital fees get but $10,000 is the limit. Just as well that has a limit because when I first played GTA 4, I thought if I get a lovely big amount of cash over one million I'd lose about 70% of it but luckily that doesn't happen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.