Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how would you want to die?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
mjw911
if you could die anyway, how would it be?
Massacre
Aren't you the fucking moron that started the topic about cutting your wrists? What is wrong with you? If you want to die, fucking kill yourself, no one will care.

Or, put this in the Asylum, because no one's going to take you seriously, so you might as well start these stupid threads as spam-fests.
TwoFacedTanner
Well, shit you're weird.

I wouldn't to die at all.
But if I had to choose, I'd like die in a battle of somesort.
You know, all honorably and stuff.
mjw911
hey its that guy again who thinks he's a hardcore internet punk!! fuck off! smile.gif

QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 12 2009, 04:22 PM) [snapback]1483626[/snapback]
Aren't you the fucking moron that started the topic about cutting your wrists? What is wrong with you? If you want to die, fucking kill yourself, no one will care.

Or, put this in the Asylum, because no one's going to take you seriously, so you might as well start these stupid threads as spam-fests.

wow! you have 660 posts??! you really dont have a life do?

wooooow!!!!! suck my (_))======D~~~ (wait, you might like that too much) and get back to work Massacre, i know your probably at work now
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(mjw911 @ Feb 12 2009, 06:48 PM) [snapback]1483638[/snapback]
hey its that guy again who thinks he's a hardcore internet punk!! fuck off! smile.gif

QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 12 2009, 04:22 PM) [snapback]1483626[/snapback]

wow! you have 660 posts??! you really dont have a life do?

wooooow!!!!! suck my (_))======D~~~ (wait, you might like that too much) and get back to work Massacre, i know your probably at work now

Hes also been a member for going on 5 years.

660 posts over 5 years isnt that much.
mjw911
oh then i take it all back! he IS awesome! notworthy.gif
Massacre
Yes, I've made 660 posts over the course of four and a half years, this site has truly taken over my life. Your personal statement in your profile is "GTA=Life," who are you to comment on my life, anyway? As for "hey its that guy again who thinks he's a hardcore internet punk!! fuck off!" Maybe my use of profanity is making it difficult for you to understand, but I'm actually trying to help you by discouraging the multitude of idiotic topics you've started in your time on this site. In addition, instructing me to fellate you and commenting on the possibility that I'm at work is not a viable flame. You are the dumbest person I have ever met. Respond however you like, I'm done wasting my time trying to educate you, as it's clearly beyond the realm of possibility.
mjw911
i'm the dumbest person you've met?? my life is now complete! i can finally kill myself! farewell gta4.tv! *dead*
Zen
I'm sure this isn't the way this topic would like to die but it has to be done, so...

If you're going to post a topic, at least go somewhere with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.