Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multi-player Cash
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
I was wondering, why do we make money with the Multi-player games when there's nothing to spend it on? We should get points instead if that's the case.

Also, how do we get a higher rank? I think I got a higher rank by accident but I don't know what I did to get it. All the time I know I can get higher ranks.

Thanks.
TreeFitty
More money = higher rank = more clothing
Mohawk
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 11 2009, 04:54 PM) [snapback]1483404[/snapback]

make these my words...

I think they used money because that's how GTA is played, it's all about dollars!
It is easier for them to just use money as ranking system, and maybe they used to play the old GTASA-MP, where you got money for killing and the ranking was baesd on that too (in some servers)... And we are all used to see money instead of points, but I see those numbers as points...
FuddMan
Money is the experience points (XP) of the GTA world. You get more money for doing more difficult tasks, so it works just like an XP-based ranking system.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 12 2009, 12:54 AM) [snapback]1483404[/snapback]

OK. Thanks for the info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.