Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stuck with Jacob's jobs
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
soad9801
I can't do them. I've done the storyline and only have to finish the pigeons, Stevie's cars and Jacob's jobs. I never got his call; or I forgot to answer it. Am I screwed?
6 shooter
Find Little Jacob in your phonebook and see what additional options you have under his name - you should have an option "Job". If it's there, you're fine.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(soad9801 @ Feb 11 2009, 11:46 PM) [snapback]1483382[/snapback]
I can't do them. I've done the storyline and only have to finish the pigeons, Stevie's cars and Jacob's jobs. I never got his call; or I forgot to answer it. Am I screwed?

When you select Little Jacob and Jobs in your cell phone, you'll contact Little Jacob for a job. There's nine in total. Keep in mind, some have a time limit for you to complete and the ones that don't have a time limit, you have people waiting for you at the other end that involves shooting. They are fun apart for the stupid lame pants car that Little Jacob keeps giving Niko to drive. Why Niko has to drive the rustbucket that looks worse than the Titanic sinking, I'll never know.
Massacre
If I'm delivering a kilo of drugs to someone, I'm taking a nondescript junker, not a gleaming gold-trimmed Escalade that sticks out like a sore thumb.
soad9801
ok, i've played this game twice. I was wondering why I lost the option of doing his jobs. I thought "nothing you do will prevent you from getting 100%", but apparently Jacob's jobs are time sensitive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.