Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
IceColdAlpha
Hiyas,

Just joined this Community, mainly due to finding what I consider THE best map (Stevie's cars) on the Net. Unlike all other maps I've seen, this one is actually based on the in-game map, making it a breeze to find the locations of cars! Don't even need the text pop-ups but they're a bonus anyways.

I just wanted to thank whomever was responsible for making the map, you're awesome dude (or dudette, as the case might be).

You're a WINNER, man, genetically SUPERIOR!

Cheers,

IceColdAlpha

PS: And congrats to the GTA4.TV team, top Fan-site!

PPS: And hey, please don't mention anything about the size of my b*lls, alright? Sure, they may be the size of BBs but you know man, even BBs can put an eye out, right!?!
TreeFitty
That would be this gentleman who will probably stop in to say hi.
Pieface
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 11 2009, 11:08 AM) [snapback]1483287[/snapback]

He's still in New York with the Rockstar team.
DiO
Lucky fucker.
Qdeathstar
Well, the best thing you can do to show appreciate for the site is to become an active member smile.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 11 2009, 08:58 AM) [snapback]1483300[/snapback]
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 11 2009, 11:08 AM) [snapback]1483287[/snapback]

He's still in New York with the Rockstar team.

Forgot about that fansite thing.

lucky bastard... angry.gif
Zen
ALPHA MALES BABY!
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Feb 11 2009, 07:20 PM) [snapback]1483398[/snapback]
Well, the best thing you can do to show appreciate for the site is to become an active member

Meh, I bet $10 he never post here again.

But on topic, give it up for Psy and everyone who made this site what it is.
bOnEs
psy's maps are by far the the best on the net... the pigeons, jumps and car maps aided me tremendously because of how easy they were to see... all the other maps are those shitty screenshots of that crappy in-game website thingsyoudidntknow.com or something... psy put like endless hours into just making the map...
Riddell
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 12 2009, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1483619[/snapback]
psy's maps are by far the the best on the net... the pigeons, jumps and car maps aided me tremendously because of how easy they were to see... all the other maps are those shitty screenshots of that crappy in-game website thingsyoudidntknow.com or something... psy put like endless hours into just making the map...

I agree, they are by far the best available for this game... Really well done

Have been lurking this forum for more than a year. Think that it was about time to register and join the fun.

DiO
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 12 2009, 09:15 AM) [snapback]1483489[/snapback]
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Feb 11 2009, 07:20 PM) [snapback]1483398[/snapback]
Well, the best thing you can do to show appreciate for the site is to become an active member

Meh, I bet $10 he never post here again.

I'd rather not lose $10.
1UP
When Psy posted the first map on site news, out of any map in the past for any game his map was way easier on the eyes, no straining. Reminds me of the old Vice City maps... Who's fucking bright idea was it to put bright yellows with white roads *cough* Rockstar. >_>

PS - D-O that's one awesome sig.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.