Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost And Damned Preview at GT
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
If you missed it last night, you can view Game Trailers' exclusive look at The Lost and Damned by clicking the image below.

The show is about 20 minutes long and contains a fair amount of new footage and information from the game.

You're also able to download the show on XBox Live (in certain territories), Amazon Unbox and on iTunes.
angeal18
I saw it last night and it made me want to buy an Xbox 360 just for this DLC. I hope the dlc comes to the Playstation 3 in the future.
FuddMan
I think the only thing from that we haven't heard about before are the new vehicles. We knew there were going to be new bikes, but I don't think any of the previews mentioned new cars. Here's hoping for the Bullet and the Cheetah, but I expect that's wishful thinking and we'd probably have to wait for the second pack for those if we're getting them at all...
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 7 2009, 09:37 AM) [snapback]1482516[/snapback]
I think the only thing from that we haven't heard about before are the new vehicles. We knew there were going to be new bikes, but I don't think any of the previews mentioned new cars. Here's hoping for the Bullet and the Cheetah, but I expect that's wishful thinking and we'd probably have to wait for the second pack for those if we're getting them at all...

Oh man, and the Kuruma.
I miss that car,
DiO
I just realized that I can play this at my friends house so I'm much less pissed its not out for PS3. That was a great preview. Those cut scenes made me lol.
Seeen
Yeah, the Kuruma was an awesome car! First car I ever drove in the 3D GTA world. Ahh, memories...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.