Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ambulance glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
HeadCrab
This may be an issue with my game only(I have PS2 First game released), but for some reason whenever an ambulance comes to help someone I have killied, on the back only one door shows the writing. It says Emerg...blank. The left door has writing but the right one is blank. When I go to a hospital, the ambulances there have all the writing on them. What is wrong? wink.gif
Tyla
I know what your on about, I have the same sort of thing in my copy, apart from the fact it only says 'lance'...
HeadCrab
Oh no, mabye Lance Vance has taken over the hospitals!(Lol)
DArkDrAg0N
Same thing for me,I only see the "lance' on the back door,but sometimes i see ambulances with the full writing,weird.....
HeadCrab
Yea it's the same thing I see, but if I go to a hospital the ambulances there have full writing.
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
when that happened to me I thought it was because u hit into the back of it or a strange glitch with in the game.
HELMET
Maybe it's a sign that Lance Vance is alive and well In San Andreas. His name being written on a rescue vehicle, the medics revive people when you kill them, so maybe they revived Lance?
Jammy0002
On mine the left door is blank.
The Porscheofile
i ahve only ever encountered this with LS ambuLANCES.....they are normal in every other region that i have seen.
Daniel3080
On the PC I get BULANCE.
Iandip94
QUOTE(Tyla @ Feb 23 2007, 03:40 PM) [snapback]1304803[/snapback]
I know what your on about, I have the same sort of thing in my copy, apart from the fact it only says 'lance'...

Yep same with me!
Apv301
Why we are in here, on this topic. I like to play Lawyer in GTA (Get in a car and follow an ambulance) and I have seen wierd things. Have any of you seen that the back doors of Ambulances spawned in Red county, have doors that shake furiously when followed foir awhile?
Jesant13
That has happened more than once to me in the second edition of the PC version.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.