Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maps
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
One of my brothers just started playing GTA 4 and I want to help him with the Rats, Stunt ramps, weapons etc. What I want to do is send him the maps with screen shots just the way the guide book shows near the back. Does anyone know any sites that have the maps with screenshots? I would scan the pages in my guide book but I can't encase I break the binding and some pages don't look healthy as it is.

Many thanks.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 6 2009, 07:45 PM) [snapback]1482427[/snapback]
One of my brothers just started playing GTA 4 and I want to help him with the Rats, Stunt ramps, weapons etc. What I want to do is send him the maps with screen shots just the way the guide book shows near the back. Does anyone know any sites that have the maps with screenshots? I would scan the pages in my guide book but I can't encase I break the binding and some pages don't look healthy as it is.

Many thanks.

Google.com is your friend
Massacre
My guide is in pretty good shape, I could scan some of the maps for you.
reform
QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 7 2009, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1482514[/snapback]

I pissed myself laughing. Fuck me. lol.
Massacre
QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 7 2009, 09:53 AM) [snapback]1482514[/snapback]

mellow.gif Sorry, Psy. I've never used the guides before, I didn't know it had the whole popup screenshot thing.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 7 2009, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1482557[/snapback]

Sorry, Psy. I've never used the guides before, I didn't know it had the whole popup screenshot thing.

Blasphemy. I think you hurt his feelings.
Massacre
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 7 2009, 09:31 PM) [snapback]1482596[/snapback]
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 7 2009, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1482557[/snapback]

Sorry, Psy. I've never used the guides before, I didn't know it had the whole popup screenshot thing.

Blasphemy. I think you hurt his feelings.

It's blasphemy not to use the guides? I don't need them. The only reason I bought the strategy guide with IV was because I've always bought the guide with the game, ever since Vice City (I'm not sure if GTA III had one). I like the whole "set" look.
Psy
Didn't hurt my feelings, I just think it's somewhat weird how many people ask for guides and stuff without checking the website first. In fact all of the guides are on the forums too so there's not really any excuse.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 7 2009, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1482514[/snapback]

Many thanks for that.
6 shooter
QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 8 2009, 03:01 PM) [snapback]1482645[/snapback]
Didn't hurt my feelings, I just think it's somewhat weird how many people ask for guides and stuff without checking the website first. In fact all of the guides are on the forums too so there's not really any excuse.

Yup. I was shocked, too when I read the first couple of posts in this thread. I was using your guides even before I signed up I guess. Anyway, am currently finishing off pigeons with the invaluable aid of your guide and I have to say that pigeons and stunt jumps are the best thing in GTA IV. At least they have been so far for me.
Zen
The guides are extremely helpful by the way, they've helped me a lot on my 100% run.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.