Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: get 1600 microsoft points for $13
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
mjw911
well i was at circuit city getting some Microsoft points for the DLC, i found out they are about $13! its a great time for circut city to go out of business! smile.gif hope this topic saved you some cash
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(mjw911 @ Feb 5 2009, 09:10 PM) [snapback]1482319[/snapback]
well i was at circuit city getting some Microsoft points for the DLC, i found out they are about $13! its a great time for circut city to go out of business! :) hope this topic saved you some cash

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going there at lunch to stock up.
Full Metal Monkey
In the UK there is a shop called Zavvi which sells music and dvds etc and thats gone up the sprout.

I know people who have brought 2100 MSP for around 10.
PabloHoneyOle
I went to circuit city after making the above post, the place looked like it had been raped.
The shelves were bare, whole aisles of nothingness.

Needless to say, I didn't get any MSP points. I got out before The Nothing consumed me and all of Fantasia.
Pieface
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Feb 23 2009, 11:06 PM) [snapback]1486466[/snapback]
In the UK there is a shop called Zavvi which sells music and dvds etc and thats gone up the sprout.

I know people who have brought 2100 MSP for around 10.

It's gone now.
mjw911
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 24 2009, 06:22 AM) [snapback]1486543[/snapback]
I went to circuit city after making the above post, the place looked like it had been raped.
The shelves were bare, whole aisles of nothingness.

Needless to say, I didn't get any MSP points. I got out before The Nothing consumed me and all of Fantasia.

yeah i was in there not too long ago and there were no more MSP left. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.