Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Lost And Damned on Gametrailers TV
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
Rockstar Games have just emailed us to let us know of a special episode on Game Trailers TV tomorrow night which will feature some new content from The Lost And Damned. They can explain it better...

Hey guys,
Just wanted to give you a heads-up and let you know that Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned will be featured on a special episode of GameTrailers TV tommorrow night, hosted from our office in New York City. There will be tons of never-before-seen footage, including exclusive first glimpses of various cut scenes, gameplay and hints about what to expect from the storyline.
GameTrailers TV airs Friday night at 10PM PST / 1 AM EST on Spike TV, and is also available online at GameTrailers.com and on Xbox LIVE, iTunes and Amazon Unbox.

Cheers,
Webmaster@R*
PabloHoneyOle
Thanks for the heads up, Psy.
Massacre
Nice. I love how nobody makes a big deal about DLC, but when it's for GTA it gets treated like a completely new game.
Psy
To be honest it pretty much is a different game though. It's as much of a "DLC" as Vice City was to GTA3 in a way, albeit without an actual different city. I think they've been working on Lost And Damned longer than they worked on Vice City o_O.
FuddMan
QUOTE(Massacre @ Feb 5 2009, 07:51 PM) [snapback]1482213[/snapback]
Nice. I love how nobody makes a big deal about DLC, but when it's for GTA it gets treated like a completely new game.

When its a whole new chapter story, and not just an overpriced map pack or a game mode that should have been available in the original game, it deserves a bit more attention.

My 2100 point card arrived today so I'm all ready to download this puppy smile.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 5 2009, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1482217[/snapback]
My 2100 point card arrived today so I'm all ready to download this puppy :)

Ditto here. I've scheduled a 'sick day' from work as well.
ThomasH
Ok cool stuff!
But what time is that in the UK/EU?

TwoFacedTanner
v_v My 360s fans died.

So yeah, my 360 is trashed right now. If I can get my income taxes in fast enough I may be able to get this on launch.
DiO
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 5 2009, 04:43 PM) [snapback]1482241[/snapback]
v_v My 360s fans died.

So yeah, my 360 is trashed right now. If I can get my income taxes in fast enough I may be able to get this on launch.

Sorry to hear that.

Im going to watch this despite not being able to play it.
angeal18
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 5 2009, 10:49 PM) [snapback]1482274[/snapback]
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 5 2009, 04:43 PM) [snapback]1482241[/snapback]
v_v My 360s fans died.

Sorry to hear that.

Im going to watch this despite not being able to play it.

Same with me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.