Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rumble Massage
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
PabloHoneyOle
This game was classified by the community with the following category scores - Violence=0/3, Sex=0/3, Mature Content=0/3. Shoulders and back getting stiff from 18 hours of straight Gaming? Try Rumble Massage! Put a controller behind your neck and feel the soothing vibrations of the Xbox 360 controller. With the ability to control the rumble intensity and pulse, relaxing after a hard day of gaming has never been easier

Koneko, you can thank me later. It's only 200 MS points.
Kamahl
XD.png

TheAnalogKid2112
Waste o' money. Funny shit though.
Qdeathstar
lol.
Mohawk
it should be free... really... I don't know how much 200 MS Points are in cash, but I wouldn't even spend a dime on something like that... and mature content 0/3? lol, it's more like 5/3 =D
DiO
With the two handles of the controller one could go in her cooter and the other in her anOOs.
asthenia
You're shittin' me...
FuddMan
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Feb 21 2009, 11:46 PM) [snapback]1485972[/snapback]
it should be free... really... I don't know how much 200 MS Points are in cash, but I wouldn't even spend a dime on something like that... and mature content 0/3? lol, it's more like 5/3 =D

200 MS Points is about 1.50... pittance really compared to some of the shit you get on the Marketplace for 800 points.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.