Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gta iv ps3 downloadable content
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
JamieMilne
this has probly been asked about a millin times so feel free to not answer it but dont post if its non related bitchness lol

xbox has exclusive downloadable content, does this mean tht ps3 is gettin nothing atall, or will we get things both consoles will have ?.

thanks
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(JamieMilne @ Feb 5 2009, 08:20 AM) [snapback]1482142[/snapback]
but dont post if its non related bitchness

xbox has exclusive downloadable content, does this mean tht ps3 is gettin nothing atall, or will we get things both consoles will have ?.

For the 1,000,001 time, there is no word as of yet of any scheduled DLC for the PS3 or PC. It has been speculated that the DLC will eventually make it's way to PS3 and PC; but nothing is set in stone. The world could very well end before DLC makes it to your console.

Remember, Microsoft shelled out $50 million for the DLC exclusivity (3 episodes).
SirPsychoSexy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 5 2009, 04:06 PM) [snapback]1482150[/snapback]
QUOTE(JamieMilne @ Feb 5 2009, 08:20 AM) [snapback]1482142[/snapback]
but dont post if its non related bitchness

For the 1,000,001 time, there is no word as of yet of any scheduled DLC for the PS3 or PC. It has been speculated that the DLC will eventually make it's way to PS3 and PC; but nothing is set in stone. The world could very well end before DLC makes it to your console.

Remember, Microsoft shelled out $50 million for the DLC exclusivity (3 episodes).

Wasn't it 2 episodes?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(thespacecowboy @ Feb 5 2009, 11:03 AM) [snapback]1482160[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 5 2009, 04:06 PM) [snapback]1482150[/snapback]

Wasn't it 2 episodes?

I stand corrected.
1UP
Actually awhile back Rockstar mentioned PS3 DLC, but never specified what it was, for all we know it was suppose to be trophy's, or something they ended up having in the game anyway when it came out. Anyway there is nothing about it except a very faint mention. So all we can do is wait and see.

I'm not about to go looking for the article so you'll have to take my word for it, was before we even heard about the delayed release of GTA IV
JamieMilne
thanks guys, if this is the 1st of 2 exclusive then maybe could see the 3rd multiplatform episode by Q4 2009 or early 2010, but by tht time a would have hoped they were well on their way to releseing a completely new game
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(JamieMilne @ Feb 6 2009, 02:14 PM) [snapback]1482357[/snapback]
thanks guys, if this is the 1st of 2 exclusive then maybe could see the 3rd multiplatform episode by Q4 2009 or early 2010, but by tht time a would have hoped they were well on their way to releseing a completely new game

I doubt the second DLC episode for GTA4 on 360 will be out this year.

Im thinking around this time next year it will be released as long as nothing gets delayed like TLAD.

And i too think Rockstar will make a third episode for all platforms. Im thinking that Rockstar are in the mindset that The Lost and Damned is the equivilent of Vice City and so when their all done milking GTA4 they will release GTA5.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.